Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BRBRlidblu.jpg

I think one sort of like that. It looks a bit shit fully buttoned, and with the collar up, though.

That looks like something you'd lag a boiler with.

There is a fred perry outlet at mcarthur glen that usually has some decent bits and bobs in it if you are ever out that way.

What kind of barbour jacket are you getting? I know a couple of decent websites for the wax ones

Aye, I went ther before a Clyde game last season and picked up three pairs of trainers that day: two pair of canvases (one pair black, the other white) and a really smart pair of black shoes.

And it was all under £40. Thinking back on it I probably should have bought more stuff as they were basically giving it away.

Aye, I went ther before a Clyde game last season and picked up three pairs of trainers that day: two pair of canvases (one pair black, the other white) and a really smart pair of black shoes.

And it was all under £40. Thinking back on it I probably should have bought more stuff as they were basically giving it away.

Its just your luck that place, ive been before and came back with nothing and other times ive had armfuls of stuff from aquascutum, cruise, armani etc couple 000s worth of gear for a few hundred quid...

Its just your luck that place, ive been before and came back with nothing and other times ive had armfuls of stuff from aquascutum, cruise, armani etc couple 000s worth of gear for a few hundred quid...

Aye, this was at the very end of the Christmas sales (looked at the Clyde website and it was the 17th of January).

Hopefully I'll be going there at around the same time next year. I remember my sister got a pair of Luella jeabs that should have cost £125, but she got them for £20. Crazy stuff.

BRBRlidblu.jpg

I think one sort of like that. It looks a bit shit fully buttoned, and with the collar up, though.

It looks like the jacket my mum has, aswell as looking what is on the outside of our boiler...

Better of with this kind of Barbour jacket...

beaufort.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got a new Armani jacket on Saturday. Tried for a picture of it on their website, but it would appear to be the most pretentious pile of horseshit ever.

Archived