Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wanna bet? I 100% guarantee I could dress you to a higher standard of fashion than you could dress me. If I went shopping for you, you'd look shit hot. If you went shopping for me, I'd look like... some little slapper from Port Glasgow! :ph34r::lol:

post-301-1159223865_thumb.jpg

Because i'm such a fat bloater, everything on me looks rumpled, so it's kind of pointless me buying designer clothes.

That said, i do love some of them because of the quality.

I have a few decent polo shirts by folks like RL, Enyce, Rocawear, Callaway etc.

For me it's not about the fashion but the quality of the shirt.

Because i'm such a fat bloater, everything on me looks rumpled, so it's kind of pointless me buying designer clothes.

That said, i do love some of them because of the quality.

I have a few decent polo shirts by folks like RL, Enyce, Rocawear, Callaway etc.

For me it's not about the fashion but the quality of the shirt.

I dont really buy designer brands as theyre overpriced and the quality is not any better than "non" designer clothes.

I dont understand the "label or nothing" attitude either. Seems pretentious to me.

I see nothing wrong with buying designer clothes, but to only buy designer clothes seems psuedo-snobby.

Anyway, each to their own. But I have far more important things to spend my money on.... :P

I dont really buy designer brands as theyre overpriced and the quality is not any better than "non" designer clothes.

I dont understand the "label or nothing" attitude either. Seems pretentious to me.

I see nothing wrong with buying designer clothes, but to only buy designer clothes seems psuedo-snobby.

Anyway, each to their own. But I have far more important things to spend my money on.... :P

Nearly everything i own has a designer label on it, but that's not the reason i buy it, i buy it because it's what i like and it looks good, don't get me wrong there are some crap designer stuff out there, not for the life of me would i ever wear a Versace shirt, they look horrendous. Oh and i only wear shirts with button down collars.

On the subject of designer clothes, does anyone else wear designer boxers and socks ? for work i just wear next boxers and sport socks (black ones) but for going out i always like to wear designer boxers and socks.

What's the point in wearing designer boxers and socks? No one (except anybody likely to see you in the nip, obviously), so what's the point? I'm very happy with my Next/M&S/Wilson underwear.

I think when you start to wear too many designer clothers, you begin to look like a brand hungry berk to be honest. Each to their own though.

Edited to add - I wear my cheapo underwear at work, to the football, nights out etc etc

What's the point in wearing designer boxers and socks? No one (except anybody likely to see you in the nip, obviously), so what's the point? I'm very happy with my Next/M&S/Wilson underwear.

I just like to feel and look half decent when i go out wether people can see them or not.

On the subject of designer clothes, does anyone else wear designer boxers and socks ? for work i just wear next boxers and sport socks (black ones) but for going out i always like to wear designer boxers and socks.

:blink:

I've worn both CK boxers and Next boxers, and there's very little difference between them, comfort wise.

Maybe you feel a bit insecure and use your designer labels to over-compensate for something?

:lol::lol::lol: yes i'm insecure about my big feet :P

i've never worn CK boxers so would'nt know

Archived