The Dee v The Dabs

Dee Man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Someone needs to to tell him to stop doing this. Saw he did that at a corner and was lucky the ref was shit or given the new rules its a pen.

He does it all game every game. He never actually out jumps anyone he just climbs over their back and hopes for the best. Amazing that he has not conceded dozens of penalties for it. 

17 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

So if we had lost the penalty shoot-out, we would have had the derby at Tannadice?

Not necessarily. The draw alternated so it was seeded v unseeded, unseeded v seeded, seeded v unseeded... and so on.

Had we won the shoot-out, the exact same tie could easily have been drawn (albeit it couldn't have been drawn last). 

2 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

He does it all game every game. He never actually out jumps anyone he just climbs over their back and hopes for the best. Amazing that he has not conceded dozens of penalties for it. 

I don't think the refs understand what the new rules are in regards to it. In fairness neither do the players as no one seems to protest it.

The main stand side linesman was probably the worst I have ever seen. Didn't get one decision right the whole game. His decisions didn't necessarily benefit one team over the other, he was just genuinely shite.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

The main stand side linesman was probably the worst I have ever seen. Didn't get one decision right the whole game. His decisions didn't necessarily benefit one team over the other, he was just genuinely shite.

Clancy was a bit whistle happy as well although it was required a lot due to Utd's thuggery. They should just hand them the trophy just now for topping the crime count league this season.

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

None other than Douglas Ross, Tory MP.

10 minutes ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Someone needs to to tell him to stop doing this. Saw he did that at a corner and was lucky the ref was shit or given the new rules its a pen.

I've been saying for ages that he's a complete liability. Get a good left back and play Scobbie in the middle. Scobbie will struggle against pacey wingers.

Send Edge to the abyss.

He's a tory MP.

What do you expect?

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Clancy was a bit whistle happy as well although it was required a lot due to Utd's thuggery. They should just hand them the trophy just now for topping the crime count league this season.

Amazed that Briels wasn't booked for us after committing at least four fouls in the first half and then one very early in the second. Clancy didn't really let the game flow but overall he did okay.

Archived