Sons v Ton

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update needed boys. Bowling club next to the Tobin Dome - hearing it's not open? Can someone please dismiss this as nonsense.

Update needed boys. Bowling club next to the Tobin Dome - hearing it's not open? Can someone please dismiss this as nonsense.

I'm not sure, I had a swatch at their Facebook but there's no mention. Possibly some form of bowling event taking place given the time of year so that could be right.

The Stags Head isn't far from the ground, probably the best option if it's closed to away fans.

You're not welcome in the Tobin watering hole unfortunately. We also, bizarrely, have a meet the manager taking place in there at 2pm today.

3-0 Morton. We haven't been great so far but Dumbarton haven't looked up to much and we have a very strong attack. Quitongo, McHugh & Thomson.

Lamie to return beside McManus, Duffy has been very complimentary of him in his 2 performances. Personally I'd like to see Iredale given another start.

6 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Mon to f**k. I'll accept numerous jibes, but bumpkins is reserved for southern tory farmers and Highlanders.

Into these one-sided, perma-diddy losers.

7 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Judging by the amount of seats without new season ticket stickers on them, I think there's been quite a drop off in ST sales around me.

Actually, that might say more about me than the pricing.

Down about 100 I hear.

Positive discrimination from the ref. Nade getting the decision each time. Nade elbow, no foul. Nade dispossessed fairly, foul. 

Get wee Russell to punt him straight to A&E again.

Positive discrimination from the ref. Nade getting the decision each time. Nade elbow, no foul. Nade dispossessed fairly, foul. 
Get wee Russell to punt him straight to A&E again.

Could say the same about Quitongo after lashing out at Mango.

The most notable decision he got wrong though was failing to book Doyle for the couple of fouls on Roy early on.

Archived