Squad for Lithuania and Malta

Gordopolis

Guest DAVIDB69
Curious to see how Phillips does, so many were wanting him to start. Even though I do keep up with the highlights from down south can't ever really recall seeing him doing anything of note aside from an absolute screamer at Crystal Palace I think.

Yes he seems to be forum on fave on here but I can't recall much apart from above, remember he got some friendly caps years ago and didn't seem up to much.

Has he started many games for West Brom so far this season

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Four left footed defenders is interesting. Otherwise, I'm okay with that.

Not a betting man, but 1-90 Lithuania seems a good bet.

Our defence has flaws, but I don't think we're bad enough to concede a goal a minute.

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I take that over time we're just ignoring the fact that our performance against England was absolutely rotten?

Tonight for the first time since I can remember we've set up to go at one of these eastern mob when it's vital rather setting up when we go out with a whimper,  tonight I think we,ll turn a corner by thrashing this mob, and putting to bed the were no good enough attitude when normally playing these games.

One survivor from the last Lithuania game is mental.
From what I've seen, I'd get right at that Vaitkunas. Seems slow and beaten easily, and Cernych isn't great at helping him out. Robbo and Forrest could give him a nightmare.

Griffiths proves the right attitude to not being picked for Scotland. While others have sulked, said they're never playing again and given up, he's worked hard and proven to everyone that he's the right man to start.

12 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Tonight for the first time since I can remember we've set up to go at one of these eastern mob when it's vital rather setting up when we go out with a whimper,  tonight I think we,ll turn a corner by thrashing this mob, and putting to bed the were no good enough attitude when normally playing these games.

Lol no.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

It was a tad tounge and cheek mate, but it was huge. A win in that game ie 1 0 down after 87mins and win 2 1 against England at home in a competitive match would have been one for the archives

We didn't win. It's in the past. Too much shit attached to beating England even if it's a World Cup qualifier. England didn't break sweat in that match.

Archived