Bradford City vs Plymouth Argyle

Blackburn Rovers vs Crewe Alexandra

AFC Fylde vs Wigan Athletic

Gillingham vs Carlisle United

Notts County vs Oxford City

Forest Green Rovers vs Exeter City

Chorley or Fleetwood Town vs Hereford

Coventry City vs Boreham Wood

Great away replay win over League opposition for Woking at League 1 Bury, 3-0 and Guiseley 4-3 on pens aftr 1-1 at League 2 Accrington Stanley. Woking at home to Tranmere or Peterborough, Guiseley away to Mansfield in 2nd Round.

7 hours ago, Eednud said:

Great away replay win over League opposition for Woking at League 1 Bury, 3-0 and Guiseley 4-3 on pens aftr 1-1 at League 2 Accrington Stanley. Woking at home to Tranmere or Peterborough, Guiseley away to Mansfield in 2nd Round.

I see Charles Cook got the first for Woking.  Charlie's certainly lasted well.

2437aed0ee8194329582c3db4a8ebb61.jpg.8cadb29ae061dd9e085270473413aba5.jpg

33 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

I wish the BBC would show a game from the early rounds of the Scottish Cup.  Just an online stream would be nice.

is there nowt on Alba like that - would've thought that'd be just the job !

hafta say, the coverage of the early rounds of the cup down here has always been pretty decent (I can remember getting home from Sutton Coldfield Town v Rovers in the 1980's and being amazed to see myself on MOTD that evening !) - it's as if the broadcasters are grimly hanging on to last vestiges of "real" football - that said, their demands for the theatrical draw have already shat on the traditional pursuit of listening to the R2 or R3 velvet ballbag-fumbling on the way home from the previous rounds' games of a Saturday evening - ho hum....

• 2 weeks later...

2nd Round this weekend. 10 “non-league” sides still in it with 3 from level 7 but all have been drawn against league opponents. AFC Fylde v Wigan Athletic start things off tonight. Woking v Peterborough, Gateshead v Luton and Slough Town v Rochdale only other ties where non-league at home.

2nd Round this weekend. 10 “non-league” sides still in it with 3 from level 7 but all have been drawn against league opponents. AFC Fylde v Wigan Athletic start things off tonight. Woking v Peterborough, Gateshead v Luton and Slough Town v Rochdale only other ties where non-league at home.

I’m feeling oddly confident about our tie with Fleetwood tomorrow. We’ll out sing them and hopefully sneak a 1-2 win.

Archived