Sportscene Watch 19/20

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Because Andrew Dallas is a fucking disgrace. Should have sent off the Accies lad at the Rangers penalty.

Presumably he didn't think it was DOGSO as the Rangers player wasn't getting the ball, only reason why you wouldn't give a red card.

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

Forrest dived both times. Couldn't care if his boot brushed against someone elses boot to provide this mythical contact that gives you carte blanche to cheat before he launched himself towards Saturn. He dived. It was a booking.

Nice to see the mentions of Stevie May playing against Saints for the first time...

I've rewatched both Forrest challenges now and in both instances it's hard to say whether the contact was enough to bring him down. If Collum had sent him off it would've been more of a travesty than his failure to give a stonewall stonewaller.

Edited by The OP

36 minutes ago, The OP said:

I've rewatched both Forrest challenges now and in both instances it's hard to say whether the contact was enough to bring him down. If Collum had sent him off it would've been more of a travesty than his failure to give a stonewall stonewaller.

I'll clear it up for you. Forrest dived both times and should have been sent off

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Your eyesight must be horrific if you think contact had anything to do with the 2nd one.

Edited by ayrmad

Just now, The OP said:

Ahhh he should've been off then, one dive is a sending off, right?

I'm not interested whether he should have been sent off or not but contact didn't come into the 2nd one.

11 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I'm not interested whether he should have been sent off or not but contact didn't come into the 2nd one.

Aye it did, just watched it again and big huddy Whittaker's shin clearly hits wee Jamesie's shin as he's gracefully jinking by.

Just now, The OP said:

Aye it did, just watched it again and big huddy Whittaker's shin clearly hits wee Jamesie's shin as he's gracefully jinking by.

Wee Jamesie was airborne by then, a good kick from Whittaker might have fired him back onto his feet.

Ahhh he should've been off then, one dive is a sending off, right?

So your solution to a ref (debatably) making one bad decision is to make a different bad decision in the other direction? He was on a booking, he dived, it's a sending off.

19 hours ago, The OP said:

18 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

At the game the first tackle was a foul the second was more of a dive,gollum's opinion was the opposite.

Not sure if this is a serious post or not. He's a cheat and Collum shat his pants.

On 01/10/2017 at 18:13, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Are Thompson and Stewart the permanent pundits now?

They seem just like a shite attempt at the Sutton and Craigan, let's pretend we hate each other routine. Who in turn are just copying Neville and Carragher's shite.

I like them. They're as good as we've got. I did think Stewart was trying too hard to get his petty wee digs in on Levein, and hopefully that doesn't become a regular thing, but otherwise they're fairly neutral, articulate and balanced in their opinions, which is more than you usually get in Scottish football punditry.  

For a contrast, listen to senile old fuckwit Pat bonner, or even Willie who the f**k are Aberdeen playing against today Miller, on the radio to realise how bearable Stewart and Thompson are.

12 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Can't stand Thompson. Constantly talks over others. Not as smart as he thinks he is.

Haha! He does. I like him but I listened to sportsound on Saturday afternoon and when pat bonner was doing a summary He would make a tiny wee comment whereby bonner would completely lose his place (which he does a lot himself to be fair), bonner just gets going again and Thompson would do it again.  Then watching sportscene he kept doing it to Michael Stewart.

I think he just does it to agree with them, or add something to their point, but if you were in the middle of saying something it'd drive you mental. I'm surprised no ones turned round and told him to shut the f**k up yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday at home.

Sky Soccer Saturday has all the vidiprinter at the bottom and at the side the current scores in all the leagues and the Scottish Cup.

BBC Scotland Sportscene on BBC1 Scotland has same vidiprinter but the current scores do not include the Scottish Cup.

BBC Scotland caring less of a f**k about Scottish football than Sky

Fucking useless c***s