Ayrshire amateur football

Kaboom

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha great TEAM performance from Lees today. Total domination.
If it wasnt for wee Hurlford keeper it was 10 at least HAHAHA

[emoji23][emoji23] just having a laugh. Great win. Hopefully you kick on and have a go at the league. Glenburn look out it already so I think Shortlees only hope. I know Galston are up there but can't see them lasting

Result of the day has to be Craigie. Take a bow boys.

Thanks mate we are getting there and once again it probably could and shoulda been more played without a goalie for first 15mins [emoji1303] no disrespect to milngavie who are a good side we expected maybe to lose today or keep score down but we never let them play, thanks to milgavie for great hospitality and all the best to them for the rest of the season great committee and good bunch of boys [emoji1303]

Just now, Craigie afc said:

Thanks mate we are getting there and once again it probably could and shoulda been more played without a goalie for first 15mins emoji1303.png

Made my way down to watch you pre season at giffnock only to find out the opposition couldnt field a team. Catch one of your games soon.

Made my way down to watch you pre season at giffnock only to find out the opposition couldnt field a team. Catch one of your games soon.

Yeah that was against robslee who have folded? Noticed you have been taking in a few of our games last season and onwards, thanks for the continued support mate [emoji1303]

Archived