Ayrshire amateur football

Kaboom

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cadlad said:

Waterlogged pitch. Had an inspection at 10 he said it would dry up. Turned up at 1 and called it off

Where was the game meant to be played?  I saw a guy checking out the park at the back (furthest away pitch from the road) at Dean Park about this time and I walked across it with the dog at the same time and I was actually surprised at how well the park was holding the water.  

Where was the game meant to be played?  I saw a guy checking out the park at the back (furthest away pitch from the road) at Dean Park about this time and I walked across it with the dog at the same time and I was actually surprised at how well the park was holding the water.  

Ffs! Obviously ur dug has pished all over it and Nimely's had to call it off

Ffs! Obviously ur dug has pished all over it and Nimely's had to call it off

Assume it was that park then? I walked down from box to box at the side opposite the club house, like down that touchline, and I did think the park would cut up but genuinely was surprised at how good it looked. The big puddle was off the park although I know the corner flag closest to the river is usually the worst.

Still think games get put off far too easily.

Watched the shortlees games yesterday and they were rampant from start to finish, expected more from Cumnock to be honest, hitting form now with knapp back, but thought the whole team played well, and some excellent football on show. 

Watched the shortlees games yesterday and they were rampant from start to finish, expected more from Cumnock to be honest, hitting form now with knapp back, but thought the whole team played well, and some excellent football on show. 

How many did Knapp score yesterday ?

What's happened to Knockentiber? Noticed that last game was postponed and St Josephs who they were due to play in the West are advertising for a friendly tomorrow.  Are they still going ? Surely not another big name from Ayrshire gone after Clark Drive !

Archived