All central and Caledonian results.

Paul M

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, garygoals said:

Whats with the young arseholes who are now refereeing games in the cale league? Young boys who have never played the game and who clearly don't know how the game works? Yes they know the rules but they don't have a clue on how to control a game.

Totally agree

On 22/08/2017 at 22:54, TommyMc said:

Who else signed from the Baptist? I take it the wee baldy boy is the wee one from the baptist, how many are there? Always thought Carluke were a good side, far too good for the churches league

Big striker called duck, two centre mids, one mentioned above and mini whgo got the player and players player at DL, two centre backs as well. One is away to the bon accord this season as well, big scosh. Got a call up to the scotland select, great talent

On 22/08/2017 at 15:42, Michael Kennedy said:

How is it well documented, what you get is people like yourself coming on and talking absolute nonsense. The only perk there is to play with colville is we are run extremely professionally there is no other perk. The reason we attract players from out with motherwell is because we are successful. 

At the side of any CP game, you get he's on this a week, or this per goal etc etc. It may be rumours and gossip but with the standard you play at, and the players you attract, it could mean there is an incentive there. Look, I enjoy amateur football for what it is and it is no concern to me what goes on behind closed doors. As I've always mentioned, the set up you have is faultless and you have players that don't make the 16 on a Saturday who would walk in to almost any amateur or junior side in the country. That's probably the reason others get their back up its more a feeling of envy than anything else.

After all this is a forum where rumours fly, and I for one can only comment on what I've heard at the side of parks on various occasions. Only you and whoever else is involved at CP know if it's nonsense or not. Anyway, best of luck for the season and regardless of what is said on P&B, I still look forward to taking in your games along the course of the seaosn.

4 hours ago, allabootgoals said:

Fancied Southside in that game, surprised at the margin of win. Who's the Superstar Striker?

i heard from a good source who was at the game that after it the Greenock striker who was aparantly not in squad it was because he wasn't playing so it's nothing to do with him the same boy who was smoking a joint outside the pavilion the same boy that aparantly made an arse of himself at the league poty night

38 minutes ago, Thederry said:

i heard from a good source who was at the game that after it the Greenock striker who was aparantly not in squad it was because he wasn't playing so it's nothing to do with him the same boy who was smoking a joint outside the pavilion the same boy that aparantly made an arse of himself at the league poty night

Hes a ned thats why......saw him pre season friendly.

2 minutes ago, TNW said:

Hes a ned thats why......saw him pre season friendly.

It's a team game I'm sure top clubs such as harestaines colville southside etc when they get beat I can't imagine ther subs going nothing to do with us guys like Mick and Robert wouldn't allow it 

Sound like your sources like a bit of embellishment... Just like said Striker.

Greenock hsfp are one of the biggest clubs in the country with over a century of history and multiple major trophies. It's amateur football I'm sure every team has had boys that have not behaved in the right manner.

4 minutes ago, Cbrown4 said:

Greenock hsfp are one of the biggest clubs in the country with over a century of history and multiple major trophies. It's amateur football I'm sure every team has had boys that have not behaved in the right manner.

Correct couldn't agree more but it's a bit of a kick in the balls a team mate behavin like that it's hard enough getting beat never mind a so called team mate with remarks like that I would like to think he would be apologising to his team mates if that's not beneath him 

1 hour ago, Cbrown4 said:

Thats correct

Whats with the young arseholes who are now refereeing games in the cale league? Young boys who have never played the game and who clearly don't know how the game works? Yes they know the rules but they don't have a clue on how to control a game.

Same in every league i believe.

1 hour ago, hammer6 said:

Colvilles 7 - 2 Wishaw HSFP's

Thoroughly entertaining game I took in last night between the above teams. As usual Colvilles dominated the ball and went 3-0, a mixture of sloppy defending from Wishaws right hand side and an unbelievable lobbed finish from Colvills no.9. Wishaw got themselves back into the match and in at half time 3-2 down through a goalkeeping error and a good header from a corner. Second half was tight for the first 10/15 until Colvilles got their 4th that in turn pretty much wrapped up the game. Then in the last 10 mins of the match Wishaw gifted three goals through calamity goalkeeping, trying flicks in midfield and a stone wall penalty. 

Was very impressed with Colvilles centre back who showed a fantastic range of passing. Their no.2 was also outstanding and the boy Craig in the hole always found himself space and his killer through balls were a delight to watch. In all fairness to Wishaw I thought their left back No.3 curly hair) was first class, he never stopped running and did cause a few problems. One of the centre backs never missed a thing and felt the two in central midfield did well to get back goalside and make it difficult. both 6 and 8 for wishaw were pretty tidy on the ball and kept it well considering what they were up against.

Credit to Colvilles on a professional performance. I can honestly expect after watching Wishaw against Craigneuk I though CP would have taken them to the cleaners.

Glad I opted for this game rather than the Talbot v Craigneuk on the next park.

Fair review, calamity goalkeeping indeed from myself, conplete misjudgement and now in hospital with a buggered knee from it lol

A fair assesment Hammer6. I thought we competed well for 3/4 of the match till the legs went with 20mins to go. It was never going to be anything other than a hard slog for our players up against some players that most amateur sides could only dream of having in their ranks. Not that it would have made any difference to the outcome of the match but having our first 2 league games of the season postponed for various reasons certainly didn't help when it came down to match fitness and it was down to these postponements that we felt it best to play the match ( even on astro ) and get some competitive match fitness into our players. As mentioned in a previous post we would have prefered to have played the game on grass but despite our best efforts this was not possible. The players will learn a lot from last night and I feel we've come a long way from a club who was close to folding last season. The new management team will continue working hard and I'm sure the club will continue to improve for it.

Archived