All central and Caledonian results.

Paul M

1 hour ago, Tell it as it is!! said:

I remember watching a game last season and after getting beat walking off giffnock players were shouting they've no chance of winning the league. That team turned out to be dalziel who won the league by a distance by the looks of it. Who have giffnock played and beaten this year that will be challenging for league or cup titles? That's when u can tell if they if they will be close. No offence to harp defence but they are slower than a week in the jail so I'd expect anyone with pace to cause them problems. Watched bits of that final they played which is on that caley website and it was evident caravans were getting towed.

Completely different side from last year, bar a couple, so it might take time to gell , but Robert will add a steeliness to them this year, which with no disrespect is something Giffnock sides have been lacking the last few years. They will be in the mix at end of season. I have stated this on previous posts and have taken a couple of their games in , and been pleasantly surprised how quick they are coming together, thought it would be longer. Well done Robert, John , Rab ,and Culshy.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does it matter who they have played ? They have momentum going , I would imagine confidence is now breeding through the side .... the harp have been a decent side for the last few years so there no mugs . Good luck to them , said a while ago they will be in about it come end of season [emoji1360]

Of course it matters who they have played! If they beat thorn Dumbarton doune and dalziel then I would say yes they will be there or there abouts. Played 3 games against lesser teams I wouldn't expect to do anything so yes I'd say I have a gd point here. Wait until they come to thorn then we'll see

Of course it matters who they have played! If they beat thorn Dumbarton doune and dalziel then I would say yes they will be there or there abouts. Played 3 games against lesser teams I wouldn't expect to do anything so yes I'd say I have a gd point here. Wait until they come to thorn then we'll see

Hahahahaha so basically you have took the nip because u are involved with thorn ? Maybe you don't like the threat of another side showing some promise ... whatever it is is your opinion and I've got mine . That's the point of the forum [emoji1360]

Threat??? From giffnock? Hahaha put down that crack pipe u have been smoking. The only thing u get from giffnock as of late is their usual promise......defeat..... ahhhh they are out of it. They are worse than arsenal. I know we will walk that league this year and won't be long til a Scottish or west of cup comes our way

14 minutes ago, Tell it as it is!! said:

Threat??? From giffnock? Hahaha put down that crack pipe u have been smoking. The only thing u get from giffnock as of late is their usual promise......defeat..... ahhhh they are out of it. They are worse than arsenal. I know we will walk that league this year and won't be long til a Scottish or west of cup comes our way

2 hours ago, Tell it as it is!! said:

Being a bit disrespectful to the teams they have played there mate. But i,m sure your manager will thank you for firing up another 3 opponents against you with those comments,

Still once you sober up and read back the West  and Scottish  drivel , i am sure you  will regret your comments, i,m positive your manager will.:shutup:oops

Being a bit disrespectful to the teams they have played there mate. But i,m sure your manager will thank you for firing up another 3 opponents against you with those comments,
Still once you sober up and read back the West  and Scottish  drivel , i am sure you  will regret your comments, i,m positive your manager will.:shutup:oops

Hahaha ... not much more to say . All the best for your treble winning season [emoji23][emoji1360]...

1 minute ago, Tell it as it is!! said:

Disrespectful? Really?? I'm not disrespecting these teams at all, stating the fact they won't be in the top half come end of season while u all big up a giffnock team that get so much praise for doing nothing yet but gain Momentum as u call it!! Haha

Not bigging anyone up pal, just praising a team of lads who looked to have an uphill battle of starting from scratch, and have coped with it well  

"big up  a giffnock team that get so much praise for doing nothing yet".

What have you done yourself so far?   Nothing i presume, but best of luck for up coming season, and pass my best wishes to the ex Ashvale lads.

13 minutes ago, never too old said:

Not bigging anyone up pal, just praising a team of lads who looked to have an uphill battle of starting from scratch, and have coped with it well  

"big up  a giffnock team that get so much praise for doing nothing yet".

What have you done yourself so far?   Nothing i presume, but best of luck for up coming season, and pass my best wishes to the ex Ashvale lads.

Ex ashvale ? Wer are ther player ?

Archived