All central and Caledonian results.

Paul M

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see the mighty giffnock got on well today against another title challenging team in ..... aww no wait it was Cumbernauld colts ????????‍♂️[emoji23]. Still u lads must be happy with the start u have made. Can I just ask, who will be giffnocks biggest challengers this year?

You clearly have an issue with them. Why is that? They can only beat what's put in front of them.

Disrespectful to teams again kid, " aww no wait it was Cumbernauld colts" don,t think JD  will be too happy with you,:shutup

:shutup:shutup:smartass. That,s even if you have even anything to do with Thorn, which i doubt as they are a well run club and don,t see them putting up with your drivel.

2 hours ago, Tell it as it is!! said:

I see the mighty giffnock got on well today against another title challenging team in ..... aww no wait it was Cumbernauld colts emoji23.png. Still u lads must be happy with the start u have made. Can I just ask, who will be giffnocks biggest challengers this year?

I see the mighty giffnock got on well today against another title challenging team in ..... aww no wait it was Cumbernauld colts ????????‍♂️[emoji23]. Still u lads must be happy with the start u have made. Can I just ask, who will be giffnocks biggest challengers this year?

Fs you just topped up your pay as ye go ? Sack

I've actually been missing u all saying giffnock this n giffnock that so much that I'd to force the issue [emoji23]. Funny how when I question the fact of who have they played that would trouble them people go on the defensive. I'm not being disrespectful to Cumbernauld but they won't win that league. Decent enough team. Giffnock go away to doune who also won't win the league imo n drop points n yet no one says anything then? I was asking who people think will be giffnocks challengers and I've had one answer in Dumbarton which is a fair shout as they are 3/3. Anyone know if they have any new players this year.

2 minutes ago, Tell it as it is!! said:

I've actually been missing u all saying giffnock this n giffnock that so much that I'd to force the issue emoji23.png. Funny how when I question the fact of who have they played that would trouble them people go on the defensive. I'm not being disrespectful to Cumbernauld but they won't win that league. Decent enough team. Giffnock go away to doune who also won't win the league imo n drop points n yet no one says anything then? I was asking who people think will be giffnocks challengers and I've had one answer in Dumbarton which is a fair shout as they are 3/3. Anyone know if they have any new players this year.

Read back on my posts young yin, i have not even said anything about Giffnock even challenging for league. just giving them some praise for a decent start after such a large turn around of players. And just for the record, i have nothing to do with them, Rab is a very close friend who i would like to see do  well,. As is young Crawford at Thorn , who i hope does well also. 

I've actually been missing u all saying giffnock this n giffnock that so much that I'd to force the issue [emoji23]. Funny how when I question the fact of who have they played that would trouble them people go on the defensive. I'm not being disrespectful to Cumbernauld but they won't win that league. Decent enough team. Giffnock go away to doune who also won't win the league imo n drop points n yet no one says anything then? I was asking who people think will be giffnocks challengers and I've had one answer in Dumbarton which is a fair shout as they are 3/3. Anyone know if they have any new players this year.

So it's a fair shout for Dumbarton coz there 3/3 ?? Am sure this whole debate started because giffnock got praise for being 3/3 . I don't know who will win the league , a few teams will be in about it . Good competitive league

In regards to dumbarton accies they look to be pretty much same squad as last year. Have added a forward from the local juniors who has scored a few already for them that looks to be only notable addition. They are a very hard working and fit team from what I've seen of them. Would imagine they would be hard to break down

In regards to dumbarton accies they look to be pretty much same squad as last year. Have added a forward from the local juniors who has scored a few already for them that looks to be only notable addition. They are a very hard working and fit team from what I've seen of them. Would imagine they would be hard to break down

Pawsie is average at best. He's an honest, hard working player but he won't break any goal records.

Pawsie is average at best. He's an honest, hard working player but he won't break any goal records.

Only seen him the one game so far and your right is a hard worker so will fit in well at accies. Don't know what his scoring record like at the vale juniors so unsure if he is prolific or not. The 2 big amatuer teams down here have started well... hope they keep it up

1 hour ago, dumbarton82 said:

Only seen him the one game so far and your right is a hard worker so will fit in well at accies. Don't know what his scoring record like at the vale juniors so unsure if he is prolific or not. The 2 big amatuer teams down here have started well... hope they keep it up

It's good to see Accies and St Pats looking strong. Two proper amateur clubs.

St Pats two strikers are excellent.

I also like the wee baldy striker for Accies. Great wee player.

Archived