All central and Caledonian results.

Paul M

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took in the st pats v drumchapel game. 8 nil to st pats and was as one sided as scoreline suggests. The saints front 3 clicked early today and caused all sorts of problems. Fair play to the drum for sticking in though and could have scored a couple of consolation goals towards end.

Took in the st pats v drumchapel game. 8 nil to st pats and was as one sided as scoreline suggests. The saints front 3 clicked early today and caused all sorts of problems. Fair play to the drum for sticking in though and could have scored a couple of consolation goals towards end.

Mate st pats forward line on there day are frightening . Think they are underestimated , a really decent side who could do well this season

23 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

I believe Thorn were f*cked over that season and ended up losing the league due to being deducted points for something trivial. Think there were some sour grapes on the SAFL part as they had resigned to join The Caley.

I'm sure EK won it that season as well. It definitely wasn't St Joes as last season was first time St Joes had won it in a while.

Don't know anything about a points deduction. 

But the rest of your post is all wrong.

last season st joes

Season 15/16 - thorn in cally now

1st EKFC, 2nd Goldenhill (9pts behind), 3rd St.Joes (1pt behind)

Season 14/15

St. joes & Thorn both on 41 points but St Joes better GD by 13. 

Season 13/14 

Oban won the league, thorn were 6th.

Any other cale results ? Giffnock drew 2-2 away to doune I believe

They did. There wasn't many Cale league matches on today. Most were tying up league cup groups. Broomhouse beat Strathclyde Uni 6-2. Cambria drew 1-1 with Rhu. Woodhall, Rothesay and EKYM all picked up victories against Stenhousemuir, Bearsden and Callander respectively.

They did. There wasn't many Cale league matches on today. Most were tying up league cup groups. Broomhouse beat Strathclyde Uni 6-2. Cambria drew 1-1 with Rhu. Woodhall, Rothesay and EKYM all picked up victories against Stenhousemuir, Bearsden and Callander respectively.

Thanks mate

Mate st pats forward line on there day are frightening . Think they are underestimated , a really decent side who could do well this season

Defo the strongest part of their team. Kevin McElroy didn't score today, which is rare but was involved in a good few goals and constant danger. The other 2 scored a few between them and were looking sharp throughout. Tough day for the drum defenders but as I said earlier they battled away to the end so fair play to them

Watched the Doune game today absolutely cracking game Giffnock probably deserved a point but don't underestimate Doune. Lots of people had then written off  not how I saw it. Worked really hard makes for a really good Cally league this year

Watched the Doune game today absolutely cracking game Giffnock probably deserved a point but don't underestimate Doune. Lots of people had then written off  not how I saw it. Worked really hard makes for a really good Cally league this year

Giffnock probably deserved a point? You sure you watched it? An OG and a screamer of a free kick were the only shots on target Doune had. Doune keeper had 4/5 great saves. Agree it was a cracking game though.

Can assure you I watched it. Giffnock knocked the ball about really well but in all honestly they lack a focal point. Made few clear cut cut chances. As I said guarantee the Cally will be really competitive. Dalziel Thorn Dumbarton Giffnock and Doune will all be there or there about. Most competitive league in Scotland 

Giffnock were down by 2 with 10 to go but they deserved to win. ???? I'll remember n score games by how many saves the keepers make

Where did I say they deserved to win? I took umbrage at his claim they probably deserved a point. They more than deserved the point. And possession and shots on goal tells its own story.

Archived