All central and Caledonian results.

Paul M

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Believe it brother!! I'll tell u who I am on sat bud. Bunch of idiots trying to make out giffnock are untouchable already cos they win 3/3.

Listen bawbag , at no point has anyone said there untouchable it was stated a while ago they would be a lot weaker than last season , yet there unbeaten in first 3 games , people merely came on and gave them credit that's due . Your tampon fell out and ye started bubbling about it coz you play with the outstanding thorn . So tuck yer neck in and play football instead of talking about it ....

So u come on here to play football instead of talking about it? But cos im a player I've to tuck my neck in. I'm a bawbag for disagreeing with u? My tampon fell out cos I'm stating facts that giffnock haven't played anyone decent yet and are merely gaining credit for beating teams that the top 5 should be. ????????‍♂️

So u come on here to play football instead of talking about it? But cos im a player I've to tuck my neck in. I'm a bawbag for disagreeing with u? My tampon fell out cos I'm stating facts that giffnock haven't played anyone decent yet and are merely gaining credit for beating teams that the top 5 should be. ????????‍♂️

We're all on here to discuss amateur football . But if c***s like you fire on shouting about banging in hat tricks and calling other people idiots for having opinions then your the one going off topic . I will have debates with anyone on here about things I have an opinion on but your like a fukkin 6 year old who doesn't like people talking good of another team that isn't yours ? Who have u played so far this season , what's your results been ? I'm asking because I have no idea .... just so I can have an idea of how you have done ...

2 hours ago, Tell it as it is!! said:

So u come on here to play football instead of talking about it? But cos im a player I've to tuck my neck in. I'm a bawbag for disagreeing with u? My tampon fell out cos I'm stating facts that giffnock haven't played anyone decent yet and are merely gaining credit for beating teams that the top 5 should be.

you sobered up yet young yin

U have debates? This isn't a debate! I started a debate n now u have just started name calling cos clearly u know I'm right and I called u an idiot because u are one. Why would u be bothered by our results? If u wanna see them u can go see them on the website

Name calling .... hahahaha grow a set . You called us a bunch of idiots in an earlier post . You think I'm an idiot and a think your a bawbag ... end of . You started no debate , you went on the desensive because we were praising a giffnock side who have started well . That's the start and end of it . I don't give a f**k about your results I just wanted to compare the start of both teams ... seeing as your so bothered that thorn aren't getting the attention they deserve . All the best for your season wee Barra

A few went to Thorn when Ashvale folded bud. Young Ryan Crawfrord , Wilsy and Joe Rae that i know of. All good quality lads 

Wilsy signed with us at southside . Been out with Achilles problem tho since preseason , wee Ryan Crawford is class . Surprised he stayed at thorn I know a few clubs where after him

I suspect the boys that are actually involved with Thorn will be a wee bit embarrassed by the silly comments. Giffnock have had a good start to the season and that is all that was stated....nothing wrong with a bit of praise at times. It'll be interesting to see how Thorn fair up when they play Giffnock.

I'm the manager of the thorn and none of the boys know who this guy is
Someone either winding use up or agenda with the thorn .

So I would ignore the thread , looks like someone winding use up and a few people taking a bite.

Won't hear anyone at the thorn shouting there mouth off we go about our football in the correct manner .

As for Ryan Crawford great player great captain and anyone that has played for the club will tell you the reason he stayed and didn't leave .

Good league this year we're all looking forward to it [emoji123]

I'm the manager of the thorn and none of the boys know who this guy is
Someone either winding use up or agenda with the thorn .

So I would ignore the thread , looks like someone winding use up and a few people taking a bite.

Won't hear anyone at the thorn shouting there mouth off we go about our football in the correct manner .

As for Ryan Crawford great player great captain and anyone that has played for the club will tell you the reason he stayed and didn't leave .

Good league this year we're all looking forward to it [emoji123]

My comment wasn't a dig at your club mate , i just know that there where a few teams in for him , as you would expect . Cracking player . All the best for season ahead [emoji1360]

Archived