All central and Caledonian results.

Paul M

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is going on at Campsie? From getting scudded every week last season to now dishing out a few spankings plus beat Coalville.

Have they got a totally different team? Or they managed to get some ex players back from a few seasons ago!

their pitch is by far the worst in the central set up..... you wouldn't stick the cows on it never mind play a game! Defo helps them tho

1 hour ago, RogerDodger said:

What is going on at Campsie? From getting scudded every week last season to now dishing out a few spankings plus beat Coalville.

Have they got a totally different team? Or they managed to get some ex players back from a few seasons ago!

their pitch is by far the worst in the central set up..... you wouldn't stick the cows on it never mind play a game! Defo helps them tho

Congrats to Grant, Tony and everyone at Campsie some of the nicest guys in football. Great start to their season, even tho we had loads of possession they created the better chances and deserved to win on the day 

Old saying goes there's many ways to skin a cat. I'm sure the campsie boys will not be caring how they win as long as they keep putting points on the board. I would take 3 points and lumping it long than playing tiki taka and losing every day of the week.

3 hours ago, Disco30 said:

Old saying goes there's many ways to skin a cat. I'm sure the campsie boys will not be caring how they win as long as they keep putting points on the board. I would take 3 points and lumping it long than playing tiki taka and losing every day of the week.

Fair point yes

2 hours ago, NewBallsPlease said:

Good result for Doune last night.

Definetly , broomhouse are a bit weaker than previous years but fair play to them. Looked like folding a few months ago and they've stuck with it to keep it going. That's the real challenge nowadays keeping clubs alive. 

I took in the Giffnock game tonight and must say that I was very impressed with how they looked after hearing that they had a few new lads. They looked extremely physical but played some nice football as well. Well organised by the no 10 in the the middle of the park and the wee ginger guy out wide was a right handful all night for the Harp defenders. Judging on tonight's performance I reckon they will be there or thereabouts at the business end of the campaign.

I took in the Giffnock game tonight and must say that I was very impressed with how they looked after hearing that they had a few new lads. They looked extremely physical but played some nice football as well. Well organised by the no 10 in the the middle of the park and the wee ginger guy out wide was a right handful all night for the Harp defenders. Judging on tonight's performance I reckon they will be there or thereabouts at the business end of the campaign.

I remember watching a game last season and after getting beat walking off giffnock players were shouting they've no chance of winning the league. That team turned out to be dalziel who won the league by a distance by the looks of it. Who have giffnock played and beaten this year that will be challenging for league or cup titles? That's when u can tell if they if they will be close. No offence to harp defence but they are slower than a week in the jail so I'd expect anyone with pace to cause them problems. Watched bits of that final they played which is on that caley website and it was evident caravans were getting towed.

I remember watching a game last season and after getting beat walking off giffnock players were shouting they've no chance of winning the league. That team turned out to be dalziel who won the league by a distance by the looks of it. Who have giffnock played and beaten this year that will be challenging for league or cup titles? That's when u can tell if they if they will be close. No offence to harp defence but they are slower than a week in the jail so I'd expect anyone with pace to cause them problems. Watched bits of that final they played which is on that caley website and it was evident caravans were getting towed.

Does it matter who they have played ? They have momentum going , I would imagine confidence is now breeding through the side .... the harp have been a decent side for the last few years so there no mugs . Good luck to them , said a while ago they will be in about it come end of season [emoji1360]

Archived