Irvine Meadow 17/18

MeddaNewGuy

1 hour ago, Westender1904 said:

3 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

You seem seriously obsessed with Ross. Did you ask him out on a date and he turned you down or something?

What are you talking about , dates! Your FUD is an embarrassment to your club because if his recent conduct. Calling opposing players silly childhood names from the sideline, trying to apologise and then acting like a two year old at the final whistle of the Marymass derby. He is a wain and a FUD. Try defend his behaviour I challenge you!!

C'mon .stuart. Answer defend the FUD?

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last manager to be hated this much by Vic's faithful was Chris Strain.

Give the guy time he is a young manager younger than myself. No wonder young ex players would rather spend weekends with their families than be a manager today.

1 minute ago, Shannon said:

The last manager to be hated this much by Vic's faithful was Chris Strain.

Give the guy time he is a young manager younger than myself. No wonder young ex players would rather spend weekends with their families than be a manager today.

I was asking .stuart. Since he likes running his mouth! C'mon Stuart cat git your tongue, we are all dying to hear your excuses.

Bit early to be shouting from the roof tops about how crap Ross is...hope he proves you wrong as too many negative clowns on here taking a pop at someone who is young,qualified and ambitious!!...even if he were to fail which I am sure he wont,good on him for trying to make a difference.

No defend your arsehole of a manager he's useless and you know it ! Typical soap dodger avoids the questions and hides when you lose, yer teams suffering cause you all wanted a UEFA coaching badge! 

Team is hardly suffering. We're in a much better position now than we were this time last season.

You're not [emoji24]

1 minute ago, jinky said:

Bit early to be shouting from the roof tops about how crap Ross is...hope he proves you wrong as too many negative clowns on here taking a pop at someone who is young,qualified and ambitious!!...even if he were to fail which I am sure he wont,good on him for trying to make a difference.

Still acts like a child, who calls players names from the technical area what an embarrassment, thing is you can't admit it!

2 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Team is hardly suffering. We're in a much better position now than we were this time last season.

You're not emoji24.png

Still can't defend his actions can you stuart, he is a total embarrassment, you just can't admit it can you, take a real look at yourself?

10 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

You're not emoji24.png

We are third at present and going well, drew with Hurlford, Buffs, beat some perociral  team called Meadow twice this year oh and drew with them which prevented them progressing in the Ardagh Cup, so hardly doing bad.

We are third at present and going well, drew with Hurlford, Buffs, beat some perociral  team called Meadow twice this year oh and drew with them which prevented them progressing in the Ardagh Cup, so hardly doing bad.

Well f**k off to your own wee sad forum and talk about how great your team is [emoji53]

Ah touched a wee nerve! March 4-1, August 0-0 and then the hat trick Marymass 3-1. Ooh Ah Toria!! Only one team in Irvine Bawbag.

Enjoy life in the ADL. When you do get promoted, at least try and stay up in the dizzy heights of the first division for more than a year.

Well f**k off to your own wee sad forum and talk about how great your team is [emoji53]

Nothing sad about our forum, happiest I've seen it in years. You know what with advances in psychiatry, you should be able to get treatment for that superiority complex.

9 hours ago, Westender1904 said:

Lolz

Archived