Irvine Meadow 17/18

MeddaNewGuy

8 minutes ago, IrvineVicsMan said:

And that's exactly what they are, a sponsor. A sponsor that we can't afford to turn down. Now away and worry about which manager is next in line at Meadow.

A wee song at the Sponsors Lounge. I was kidding on but will continue if you idiots keep posting shite

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A wee song at the Sponsors Lounge. I was kidding on but will continue if you idiots keep posting shite

You keep trying to bring this sponsorship deal down, are you jealous? If you are it's fine, I mean if my club had to take out yet another £100,000 loan and still couldn't beat the wee Vics I would be upset as well. And then to top it all off we've managed to attract a sponsor from Glasgow, I mean I would be really upset then.

After all, your team is made up of Vics rejects.

18 minutes ago, Shanner said:

let's face it, if Vics had any fans to alienate in the first place a good few would have walked because of that shirt sponsor. 

I was half joking BUT it was not a good choice of sponsors imo

I cannot ever remember any of the teams from Irvine EVER NOT having their strip sponsors on the local papers wonder why?

Carry on and dream about 100k You making up the things about the Meadow in your sleep.The WEE Vics and always will be that is from your own mooth
I was having a laugh about the Sponsor and said that, but you carried on 

I don't need to make anything up, it came from Meadow committee. Proud to follow the wee Vics and always will. You're probably one of the Marymass Friday fans anyway, only go to watch the Vics!

Spoiler  
So the Meadow committee are telling there business to a Vics random ok, Marymass wasn't there because it was too wet and I was ill and if you knew me you widnae be talking shite about me and going to Meadow games

I know 2 of the Meadow committee members very well not just a "Vics random" to them. Do I need to know you to have a debate and wind you up on a public forum? Apologies, I didn't know that rule.

I don't need to make anything up, it came from Meadow committee. Proud to follow the wee Vics and always will. You're probably one of the Marymass Friday fans anyway, only go to watch the Vics!

He ran the Meadow supporters buses helping supporters follow Meadow up and down the country for many years.

21 minutes ago, dreggin said:

Up until the last 2 seasons the Vics were sound guys and women I notice that the bile coming from the people in the Vics nowadays. I NEVER hated the Vics in the past,  I do NOW horrible wee team with vicious "fans"

Jealousy is a terrible thing, poor wee dreggin. Spat the dummy out 

Archived