Irvine Meadow 17/18

MeddaNewGuy

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Up until the last 2 seasons the Vics were sound guys and women I notice that the bile coming from the people in the Vics nowadays. I NEVER hated the Vics in the past,  I do NOW horrible wee team with vicious "fans"

That didn't take long, enjoy the rest of your season.

5 hours ago, dreggin said:

Rumours are saying the council have allowed Boyle St change to Shankill St and Victoria Park called Windsor Park

Why are you trying to bring bigotry into here, it's a pub who offered sponsorship end of story. Go watch the Talbot and gies us all peace.

4 minutes ago, Westender1904 said:

Why are you trying to bring bigotry into here, it's a pub who offered sponsorship end of story. Go watch the Talbot and gies us all peace.

I think it was a joke if you read back and it was after someone calling Meadow Park,, Victoria Circle   

Just now, dreggin said:

I think it was a joke if you read back and it was after someone calling Meadow Park,, Victoria Circle   

There is a huge difference between Victoria Circle and you starting to try and drag our shirt sponsor into it, what was it you said Shankhill Road and Windsor park. I think you will find YOU took it outside Irvine 

7 minutes ago, Westender1904 said:

Why has the Vics not told the Herald or Times a wee bit on their papers on their new sponsors etc    wonder why?

2 minutes ago, Westender1904 said:

There is a huge difference between Victoria Circle and you starting to try and drag our shirt sponsor into it, what was it you said Shankhill Road and Windsor park. I think you will find YOU took it outside Irvine 

Just like The Louden Tavern has been taken OUT of Irvine

14 minutes ago, Westender1904 said:

I do not to watch the Talbot I watch my relation if he ever joins the Vics, Buffs anyone I would go and see him

1 minute ago, dreggin said:

Just like The Louden Tavern has been taken OUT of Irvine

You just don't get it, it's a shirt sponsor advertising his pub. We benefit from his kind sponsorship, YOU are making an issue of it, its you that has a problem with it, no one else! Go get a life and what kind of name is dreggin anyway, oh I know dreggin the bottom of the barrel :thumsup2

The truth I started all this as I said early in return to the nonsense from Vics fans re the sponsors etc. I do NOT want the Vics tarred by ANY bigotry. However I do think it was a stupid sponsorship but that's the Vics business that's all ------------    bye gentlemen

2 minutes ago, dreggin said:

The truth I started all this as I said early in return to the nonsense from Vics fans re the sponsors etc. I do NOT want the Vics tarred by ANY bigotry. However I do think it was a stupid sponsorship but that's the Vics business that's all ------------    bye gentlemen

Dreggin let's get some facts right, the first mention of anything to do with outperform sponsor was from you and I quote

"Rumours are saying the council have allowed Boyle St change to Shankill St and Victoria Park called Windsor Park" . You posted this six hours ago and it was YOU who started it down the bigotry route with this comment, so dont come on blaming us for your short comings. Night x

8 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

Excellent isn't it? Almost out of debt. Money coming through for ground improvements. 5 points better off than this stage last season. Long may it continue.

Long may it continue. Loosing league game 4-0 yesterday. Loosing the marymass game to the vics for 1st time I'm 11 years so I heard. Played them twice no wins. They are a league below. Great progress keep up the good work. 

23 minutes ago, Bestjuniorfan said:

Long may it continue. Loosing league game 4-0 yesterday. Loosing the marymass game to the vics for 1st time I'm 11 years so I heard. Played them twice no wins. They are a league below. Great progress keep up the good work. 

Ross the boss is happy wae the start cause they have 6 points more than they deserved to have with the way the games have went 

Archived