Forfar v Albion Rovers

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ref said it was a Red.

The Appeals Committee agreed.

The Club were crazy to waste time and money challenging it.

Travis will slot in at right back and will be first choice for the rest of the season.

Bain will be benched and used to cover injuries.

Can we put this to bed and move on.

Forfar

• 1McCallum
  • 2Travis
  • 6Mensing
  • 5Manitelemio
  • 3Kennedy
  • 7Cregg
  • 8Millar
  • 4Malone
  • 11Peters
  • 10Easton
  • 9Lister

Substitutes

• 12McBride
  • 14See
  • 15Munro
  • 16Scott
  • 17Aitken
  • 18Warwick
  • 21King

Albion

• 1Bowman
  • 2Reid
  • 4Lightbody
  • 5Perry
  • 3McLaughlin
  • 7Davidson
  • 6Holmes
  • 8Fisher
  • 11McMullin
  • 9Shields
  • 10Trouten

Substitutes

• 12Trialist
  • 14Hopkins
  • 15Archibald
  • 16Higgins
  • 17Potts
  • 18McManus
  • 19Okane

Wonderful performance from us today, i simply cannot understand why Josh did not get MOTM !! :lol: 

On a more serious note how good was Malcs on the away bench...if only our management team had some of his  'SPIRIT and PASSION' it may then translate onto the pitch and the terracing.

October is looming large and the clock is now officially ticking..

On 8/26/2017 at 17:35, loon74 said:

Not malones fault #terriblemanagement , can't wait till he's gone

Absolute joke playing Malone on the wing and i have no idea where Dylan was meant to be also but will Bollan have the bottle to drop the captain after his 2nd blunder in 2 games, every team will see we are weak when teams run at us.

Very silly from Matty today hopefully he can learn from it (better still if he was played up front)

Well in the game (and looking the more dangerous) till Mensing sold the shirts again. (2 matches out of 4 now).
2nd half was poor. There was no creativity. Malone and Millar certainly aren't wide midfielders.
Didn't see Matty's 1st yellow but he's a bit silly with the 2nd challenge. We hadn't readjusted too well before they scored the second and that was that.
Not sure what the Rovers management said at half time but they were like a different team. Closed down the space really well. (Particularly on our right hand side).

Just now, tbsouth said:

I know there are many Josh fans on here......someone tell me what he brought to the game today that Matty or even Dylan couldn't???? #pointlesssigning

Picking on Josh after that shambles. You're a ticky obsessed. 

On 8/26/2017 at 17:57, Jupiter Jazz said:

Picking on Josh after that shambles. You're a ticky obsessed. 

Not at all just pointing out to everyone who thought he was the answer to our goalscoring problems that he isn't.

I have said it a thousand times unless he gets a chance in the box then he is a waste of a shirt, Matty - a fit Coxy - Dylan would all be ahead of him in my book.

I thought, bar the obvious tragic error from Mensing, we were good and in control in the first half. Second half Albion crowded their defence and midfield and we lacked the guile to break them down. Aitken's second yellow was stupid by him, the first was presumably for diving in his own half. I honestly thought he was fouled twice but will watch the highlights to see if my eyes were lying to me or not. Game may have changed if the referee pulled out a red for the elbow led challenge on Ouzy See rather than a yellow. That said, we were poor in the second half. Why the enclosure side lino chose to ignore Trouten wrestling Miller defies belief. 

Fair play to Albion Rovers though, once they got the gift of their first goal they played well and confidently contained the game. As TBS pointed out regarding big Malcs, that is leadership. I'm not calling for Bollan's head but would love to see Stuart back here in a managerial role. 

Archived