Forfar v Albion Rovers

1 hour ago, Wet Wullie said:

Regardless of what position Malone is, he is Fkn brutal, a never has been, a waste of a shirt, honkin. 

Mensing. . . Jesus.

Cregg. . . .Really really good at passing sideways

Easton. . . Really really good at flattering to deceive

Kennedy. . . Really really good at getting bullied 

Lister. . . . Jesus

Frenchy. . . . Done ok after a few dodgy moments. 

Scott. . . . Remains the only player that looks capable of doing something, anything. 

Totally inept performance if truth be told and the pressure must be on Bollan. His signings, his team. His responsibility. 

His undroppables MALONE AND MENSING HAVE TO GO. LISTER CREGG EASTON KENNEDY BENCHED.

Go with McCallum Travis Munro Nani Bain Cox McBride Millar Scott  Peters See. 

Could they be any worse than what we saw today? 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His undroppables MALONE AND MENSING HAVE TO GO. LISTER CREGG EASTON KENNEDY BENCHED.

is this for real? peters & see? hahahaha! two players with horrendous work rates. and then there's mcbride, completely useless, only gets a games cos bollan is trying to justify his crap signings.

bollan out.

On 8/26/2017 at 21:35, victormeldrew said:

So basically you just want to play anyone that's left regardless if they are any use?? lol :thumsup2

Malone and Mensing have had a stinking start to the season, Cregg - Millar and Easton are all very similar in the middle (all quality players on the ball though) i think he has to go with Easton or Cox up top with Lister but lets be honest the management team haven't got a scoobie what to do with half this team atm.

When you look at our bench it breeds negativity and a distinct lack of passion so is it any surprise how poor we are at times?

Kennedy has been pretty much our best performer over the last 2 games.

is this for real? peters & see? hahahaha! two players with horrendous work rates. and then there's mcbride, completely useless, only gets a games cos bollan is trying to justify his crap signings.

bollan out.

I would have loved to keep McBride.

Would have ran through a brick wall for you at rovers. We offered him a contract bit couldn't compete with the deal forfar offered.

Good win for us today after last week's disappointment.

Bridies were magic

The boy who got sent off second yellow was sheer stupidity. Rovers man in his own half running past him he felt the need to grab a fist full of Jersey

5 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Kennedy has been pretty much our best performer over the last 2 games.

Done well enough today but got eased off the ball far too easily on 2 occasions I can remember. Needs to be stronger imo. 

Michael Kennedy is certainly not the problem.

Done well enough today but got eased off the ball far too easily on 2 occasions I can remember. Needs to be stronger imo. 

Michael Kennedy is certainly not the problem.

Pleasantly surprised at his attitude and ability after being left out in the cold for so long. Previous problems of switching off seem to have gone.

I suspect he'll be dropped next week for Bain, leaving Travis to cover every defensive position from right back.

These things happen throughout the season, they are part time players who have a life outside of their part time job, so not a major problem for me. 

But. . . He should now have to fight to get back into the team. He's started the season very poorly and he's another who's head is somewhere else.  

No

[emoji50]
These things happen throughout the season, they are part time players who have a life outside of their part time job, so not a major problem for me. 
But. . . He should now have to fight to get back into the team. He's started the season very poorly and he's another who's head is somewhere else.  

That sounds about right. Head somewhere else is exactly what I thought.

2 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Bad form today from Cox not there because he was on a stag do 

Not just a stag do but his stag do. I believe the wedding may be when we have a weekend off for internationals. Probably needing a week off anyway as he's been a shadow of himself recently. I have no problem with Coxy doing this, all the best to him, a great guy.

Guest bernardblack
Not just a stag do but his stag do. I believe the wedding may be when we have a weekend off for internationals. Probably needing a week off anyway as he's been a shadow of himself recently. I have no problem with Coxy doing this, all the best to him, a great guy.

He easily could've planned that for the summer.

Archived