Sky Bet Horses Offer

8 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

My jumps season is still motoring along nicely with 2 winners from 2 singles yesterday and a return from Shiskin in a double who was luckily declared a non runner. 

I was that confident I put the offer race on the night before and it ended up halved in price before the off. With the drive to Stranraer and back taking up most of yesterday I will catch up on results today and get a look over at Punchestown. 

Over the next week or so is when my antepost Cheltenham bets start to roll in and will make a conscious effort to post more over the coming weeks and months. 

I don’t expect to emulate what I did last year but as I state often I’m all about jumps racing and it’s my passion and hobby. The flat I am absolutely shit at and that hasn’t changed since in about 15 years. 

IMG_5304.jpeg

IMG_5307.jpeg

IMG_5306.jpeg

Brilliant mate. DMs are always open for Cheltenham tips 😉👍

10 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Haha happy to send some over in the coming weeks mate from now till end of January I will be all over it 

Cheers, mate. I've not been keeping up with the horses.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/11/2023 at 11:03, jagfox said:

Cheers, mate. I've not been keeping up with the horses.

Hey mate first serious bet this week is on Daddy Long Legs for the supreme at 18/1. Absolute shot in the dark but couldn’t help but be impressed and it’s the best 2 year old (I think) I’ve seen this season especially with Mullins being very quiet. 

will find out more if the clash with Down Memory Lane happens this month at Leopardstown. Watch this race closely on the 27th. You’ll likely find a good few Cheltenham candidates in this and the winner should go near favourite for the Supreme after it. 

Edited by diamond_for_life

34 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Hey mate first serious bet this week is on Daddy Long Legs for the supreme at 18/1. Absolute shot in the dark but couldn’t help but be impressed and it’s the best 2 year old (I think) I’ve seen this season especially with Mullins being very quiet. 

will find out more if the clash with Down Memory Lane happens this month at Leopardstown. Watch this race closely on the 27th. You’ll likely find a good few Cheltenham candidates in this and the winner should go near favourite for the Supreme after it. 

Sounds good mate. Cheers 👍

I'm neither ITK or well educated when it comes to horse racing but I do like a punt on the jumps, haven't posted any for a long while so here's who to avoid tomorrow. 

I think the way Booster Bob finished his last run was mightily impressive. Willmount was also very, if not more, impressive but at the prices I think Booster Bob is worth taking him on. 

I have taken You Wear It Well as a win bet for the fighting fifth hurdle, I love this horse. If/when Constitution Hill is withdrawn from the race it will be impacted by a huge rule 4, something like 80p, but I think and hope it will still represent better value than the revised prices. 

I also like Arqoob tomorrow at Sandown, he loves Sandown and loves rubbish conditions, I think he is a decent each way bet. Though Arqoob looks to have an entry at Huntingdon on Sunday.

I also like Eagle Prince in the second last at Aintree & I don't know why given it is a juvenile hurdle with about 7 runs between all runners and majority of them coming for Max of Stars. I thought Eagle Prince ran a good race behind Burdett Road (who looks pretty special) at Cheltenham & also ran well at Sedgefield. Sadly the value is slowly going on him as he was 12/1 at first price, now around 7/1. That being said it is a juvenile hurdle and probably one to taking a watching brief on. 

Nice one mate I think Willmount is my pick in terms of the best of the British hopefuls for the Supreme so fingers crossed your rite and I breath a bit easier come Cheltenham. 

I took Love Envoi antepost as there seemed no way Henderson was running his star on heavy before the Christmas hurdle. You wear it well is very impressive too and hopefully one of us is celebrating after the race. 

Few horses at Navan I will keep an eye on other than that not much for me is worth a bet tomorrow but I will get a look at the offer races

In reply to the post from D total I can always give my reasoning for my bets and although not in the know my research on racing is always extensive.
For instance my early thoughts on the supreme. The main British focus is on Jeriko Du Reponet and Willmount. JDR impressed on debut but it’s a race and performance that could mean something or nothing. I’m happy to take it on at this stage. Willmount Looked very impressive indeed but I don’t fancy the British raiders to topple the Irish who already look team handed. A dream to share looked fantastic last season but I have a sneaky suspicion we might see it in the Ballymore as we might with JDR too. Mirazur West is a horse I’ve yet to see but is short in the betting. I was never into the hype surrounding Ballyburn and it was well beaten by Firefox who is impressing for Gordon Elliot who’s is flying at the moment. Down Memory Lane I like but not as much as Daddy Long Legs who cantered its debut. Most of the Irish hopes will meet at Christmas time and as I previously stated the winner is going to shorten massively and potentially for favourite. I’m praying that is daddy long legs. 

we shall see though. It’s exciting to me regardless. My next bet will be tomorrow after Constitution Hill is scratched. I’m hoping this interrupted campaign proves costly come champion hurdle time. It’s just whether I want state man or Impaire Et passe. My loyalty likely to favour the later. 

It’s the hope that kills you with the antepost betting lol so excited beforehand and then pumped from a mile out for both Love Envoi and You Wear It Well. 

On a more positive note 3 other horses bet today and 2 of them offer races. Will just leave these here and remind everyone I love the jumps haha

IMG_5431.jpeg

IMG_5433.jpeg

IMG_5435.jpeg

On 09/12/2023 at 14:48, diamond_for_life said:

It’s the hope that kills you with the antepost betting lol so excited beforehand and then pumped from a mile out for both Love Envoi and You Wear It Well. 

On a more positive note 3 other horses bet today and 2 of them offer races. Will just leave these here and remind everyone I love the jumps haha

IMG_5431.jpeg

IMG_5433.jpeg

IMG_5435.jpeg

Brilliant mate 👏 👏👏

On 12/12/2023 at 11:10, diamond_for_life said:

As predicted Constitutional Hill’s prep is still disrupted and whilst much the best horse I opted to take it on with Impaire Et Passe rite enough. Ante Post bet number 2 for Cheltenham with 3 more added today 

What you fancying so far for the festival mate?

12 hours ago, jagfox said:

What you fancying so far for the festival mate?

So far mate I have 3 larger interests 

Marine National in the Arkle, Allaho in the Ryanair and I’m on Gala Marceau for the mares. 

I have a few bigger prices stuff like Daddy Long legs, Blizzard of Oz, Apples Away, Ahoy Senor and Killanney King but don’t think there is much value so far. I’m interested to focus on the Ballymore, The Boodles and the Bumper over the next few weeks. 

Also tomorrow will decide my cross country horse too. 

Will keep you posted. The handicaps I won’t look at till February unless one jumps out as I got stung with a few last year. 

Have had some reasonable results during the week. Looks like good cards at Cheltenham & Doncaster this weekend, in particular. 

Will back the same pick as last week Eagle Prince in the first at Cheltenham, who was a non-runner last week. Has 6 lengths or thereabouts to find on An Bradan Feasa from their run at Cheltenham in October but at the prices will plump for Eagle Prince. I liked his first run at Sedgefield and then his 4th in the hurdle at Cheltenham. 

I saw Bonttay win at Kelso earlier in the year and thought she was very impressive. Did well on her first run back to win, having to give away weight to the other runners. She is now in receipt of weight against most of the field and has form at the course and on the ground conditions. I think she is a good bet for the last at Cheltenham. I also like Windtothelightning in the same race, fancy the reverse forecast between the two.

At Doncaster, I like Coastguard Station. Not won for a year, would appear to save his best runs for Doncaster. Struggled in class 2 run last time out but down in class should go close hopefully. Also taking a punt on Slipway in the last at Doncaster. Has struggled in class 2 races in the past but is down to near enough same mark as when he won last year and with a claimer on.

Edit: too early but for Sunday will like to see Unsinkable Molly B in the bumper at Carlisle. Had fancied this horse for Warwick during the week but the card got called off. I think O'Neill's horses have done quite well in bumpers this year.

There is also an interesting runner in the bumper at Fairyhouse tomorrow, El Fabienne, half sister to El Fabiolo. Will no doubt be a ridiculously short price but maybe one to consider for Cheltenham bumpers if that is how Mullins is going to campaign her. Beaten in her point-to-point run but given her pedigree should suit the 2m trip. 

Edited by buddie06smfc

• 2 weeks later...

Only 2 bets today and both offer races. Couldn’t have come closer without winning. Paisley Park absolutely has my heart in the racing game haven’t felt that sad to watch a horse lose in a long time. 

Burrows Diamond also ran a stormer too and was the Sky bet offer. 

IMG_5546.jpeg

• 1 month later...

So as we hopefully know last years antepost bets were a thing of brilliance for me and I haven’t been on the thread in a while so I thought I’d come on and update you on how my antepost went over Christmas. Always like to be honest. 

We kick off with the the supreme and last year I couldn’t have been anymore confident on Facile Vega even after the blow up at the Dublin Racing Festival. Wasn’t to be as it finished second to the impressive Marine National. This year I felt just as positive with Daddy Long Legs till it absolutley blew up in the Leopardtown race I mentioned to watch closely. The conditions that day were brutal to say the least. I cashed out the 16s for a few pennies loss and reinvested at 40/1 in the hope it still goes there after an impressive DRF appearance. Not very optimistic though. My British hope Willmount tried the step up to 2m4f I’m assuming to run the Ballymore and let JDR run as favourite for the supreme. It didn’t ever look like getting home so I am again hoping they take the smart decision and keep it at 2m and go supreme. Out to 25/1 so again cashed out for a few pennies loss and reinvested at a bigger price. As this race goes I can’t say I’m impressed with the Moscow winner Mystic Power and anyone on JDR should be highly confident especially if it canters in today. 

Last season the Ballymore was my peak last year in terms of ante post confidence. Ended up on it quite heavily and it delivered in great style. This year I am every bit as confident in Ballyburn. Looks a machine since stepped up in trip and although you never know with Willie Mullins if he runs this in the supreme I will never forgive the man. 8/1, 6/1 and 5/1 so again happy to keep on it. I just pray Mullins sees sense. 

Mare Hurdle it is still very much Gala Marceau at 8/1. Up against Ashroe Diamond today and I think a good run even without winning leaves me very happy. Lossiemouth also runs today too in another race. 

The Arkle is still simply Marince National easy stuff there that won’t waver. 

The Champion Hurdle I have left a small play on Impaire Et Passe only because of loyalty to what he did for me last year. Talk of going stayers but I don’t think it wins that either got comfortably out stayed by Teahupoo but doesn’t win the champion hurdle either without a lot of luck to say the least. Heart ruled the head. 

As far as day 1 goes still nothing in the Ultima, the National Hunt or the Boodles. 

As for the rest of the week Allaho now out is a sore one. Didn’t have loads on it but 8/1 at the time was a bargain. Nothing on the race yet but Thelme injured in the stayers and that has hurt a lot of people antepost too. 

My other hope I haven’t mentioned runs today in a potential warm up clash against Burdett Road and that is Sir Gino. Hoping a good win n today and then onto the Triumph. 

Chantry House and Langer Dan a few of my handicap horses but these are with no confidence. William only look at these handicaps a week or 2 out same as I did last year. As for the gold cup GDC looked unreal over Christmas and looks a good good selection to do it again and a special mention to Hewick who ran a blinder at Christmas. Me though it’s a speculative punt e/w on Ahoy Senor. We will see how today goes but I really thought he was going great guns last year before the fall. Also becuase I’m a sucker for a story too after the Christmas run I took Shihskin too. I pray this horse gets it big day and I really thought that was it. Was very unlucky. 

Again there won’t be much change from me till the DRF next week. I want to take Aurora Vega in the faint hope it goes to Cheltenham in the bumper but not bet anything yet as there is talk of wanting to get it over the jumps. Sky Bet now completely. Changed how the free bet works (made it much worse the fucks) so not wading in heavy with my own money

Edited by diamond_for_life

As for the offer races it’s been a mixed bag since I last posted on here. 

I don’t know if everyone got the same but Paddy Power let me use the offer on any race I wanted for 2 weeks. Proved very useful but they have quickly taken that from me again and it’s a £2 bet at Cheltenham today. Bollox. 

Skybet offer I think has been pretty poor other than 1 decent result and with Virgin I had a couple up. Betfair gave me a free punt on the exchange last week but nothing this week. We know how bookies work but the better I do in the offer races the worse the offers become the following weeks. 

The bookies are getting worse with their offers and promotions as the weeks go on so barely touch any of these sites other than for the offers so I can see them restricting me shortly. Still mainly use the exchange for my single bets and 365 for the Antepost market