Sky Bet Horses Offer

As a lover off all things huge odds I have done something I never thought I’d do and that’s back a triple figure priced winner. 

Not a sky bet offer but I wanted to share this as it’s such a rare occurrence to see a winner at that price never mind having the fortune of backing it too. 

03169415-4A6C-4B03-9138-93397BF29DF6.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Bellstreet Bridie for me in the 1331 at Newmarket. Jump up in class but it's carrying a fair bit less weight and it's in winning form.

3 on the bounce and 22/1 sounds very tempting to me too but I don’t want to burst it so I have Crystal Estrella at 11/1. 

On the paddy power offer Ebro River as I pray I see Rossa Ryan get a result today 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Bellstreet Bridie for me in the 1331 at Newmarket. Jump up in class but it's carrying a fair bit less weight and it's in winning form.

Should have gone each way, stake back for third anyway..

• 4 weeks later...

First jumps offer for a long time and both Sky Bet and Paddy doing the same race. I could have done a positive write up on loads but focusing mainly on my picks. 

I do like the looks of Welshbairn’s selection though and I also like the looks of Call of the wind. Both worthy notes and good luck to Welshbairn. 

I however am on Galore Desassneces at 35/1 with PP and Tanganyika at 20/1 with Skybet. 

Miss Williams had a great year last year with none more so than L’Homme Press.  Since it’s early days in France it has proved a real class act. Tangyanika won on its French debut and I thought it looked ok on its British debut tiring late and making some errors. I am hoping to see a fresher fitter horse and no way am I comparing it to L’Homme Press but here’s hoping it can prove another classy horse. 

My other selection won a couple of lowly class 4 handicaps but what was more impressive was the 40/1 3rd in a group 2 last year (beaten only 2 1/2 lengths). First run since then but being the rank outsider I’m hoping Galore has trained on and comes out firing. 

Good luck everyone. 

1 minute ago, diamond_for_life said:

Good run for your selection was hoping it was closing but sadly not. Fell over the favourite after it went down would like to have seen how it went but sadly not to be. 

Think it lost a shoe too. Had it on ew as well..:(

• 2 weeks later...

No chance of a rite up last week just too busy but a nice result on remastered. 

Today was a tough one but sky bet offer I have Fontana Ellissi at 10/1 Andy £5 free bet offer from Paddy is on Sidi Ismael at 12/1

good luck anyone punting today. 

1A8E9D30-F4CC-4724-9285-FAD30ABFB5BF.jpeg

Edited by diamond_for_life