Sky Bet Horses Offer

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Peejaybee in the 13.50 at Sandown.

😂 sorry…………….just sorry. 

Not been betting as Cheltenham is my focus has been for weeks. I’m like a kid at Christmas. 

I have taken a punt on today’s offers though. Peejaybee and Exalted Angel 

It’s been a decent jumps season and with only 2 meetings left of interest for me it means we move on to the flat. 

Won’t see much racing live today with Airdrie likely to dampen my Saturday. Will record the Meydan meeting which I’m hoping is another great day for Godolphin. 

I am dreadful on the flat and have been all my days so I have only took the offers and a few at Meydan. 

Kempton all weather pish can’t stand it but took the offer and plumped for King of the South. Second last time out on tapeta to this markets 13/8 favourite so at 10/1 that will do me.

On the sky bet race there is a 5/6 favourite but I am on Blatant. Connections won the race last year with a horse that’s done well for me (Chipotle) so hoping we see a repeat of last year when these colours bolted up at a nice 9/1

• 2 weeks later...
Right here we go. Be my first time going to the Grand National. I've nae idea what to expect. I've nae idea about horse racing..
A wee help please 

Anything you are going to bet each way bet with bet365. You will only pay for the win part.
Apart from that stick a pin in it.
I will be looking at the Irish horses though and not going near the favorite because it’s a mare but its favorite for a reason.

Ive been a couple of times myself and i genuinely cant remember if i used the bigger firms bookies or the bookies on track. A great day out but very, very busy so expect a bit of a wait when you need to get drinks. Also not the cheapest as you would expect at these big events. In between the races theres live music etc in some areas so worth getting there early and having a wee wander around to get your bearings. This is dependent on what kind of ticket you have though as there are a couple of different ones that will give you access to other areas of the course. Enjoy

21 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Right here we go. Be my first time going to the Grand National. I've nae idea what to expect. I've nae idea about horse racing..

A wee help please 

Decide how much you're prepared to bet, spread it over a few races as single bets at the start of the day. That way you have an interest in every race but you won't go mad chasing your losses. Maybe have one daft accumulator for the fun of it and a tiny chance of getting rich. 

7 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Ive been a couple of times myself and i genuinely cant remember if i used the bigger firms bookies or the bookies on track. A great day out but very, very busy so expect a bit of a wait when you need to get drinks. Also not the cheapest as you would expect at these big events. In between the races theres live music etc in some areas so worth getting there early and having a wee wander around to get your bearings. This is dependent on what kind of ticket you have though as there are a couple of different ones that will give you access to other areas of the course. Enjoy

I havnt a clue tbh. Few boys from work asked if I wanted to go n thought f**k it why not. Staying in Blackpool n then through on the Saturday n back again. Leave tomorrow first thing but seems to be a package we have got.

However speaking to the guys I'm going with seems to be casual dress rather than the suit n tie job which I was expecting... or I'm being an idiot .