Sky Bet Horses Offer

1 hour ago, diamond_for_life said:

James Doyle is an absolute donkey quicker Buick is back the better. Good on anyone who backed the winner 

So Sharp lost a shoe too.

1 hour ago, diamond_for_life said:

Few winners today but overall nothing is exciting capped off by throwing away a 2-0 HT lead against Hamilton who are utter shit.  how did you get mate?

Skint. This was my only punt lol

Sky are doing money back first 4 and Betway are money back as a free bet on all losers (1.50 at Glorious for both).

A tricky little contest but I'm sticking with Setting Sail (around 4's).

Main bet of the day though is Pinatubo in the 2.25, this looks like it could be a "super horse" and I just can't see him getting beaten. He travels well and has an absolutely devastating turn of foot as he showed when destroying the field in the Chesham. He should handle the track ok as well considering he's already won at Epsom. 

6/4 seems a pretty fair price, although there are a couple of unexposed types including Mystery Power which fought on well to win a Group 2 last time out.

Anyway, good luck everyone as always and let's go beating these dastardly bookies !!!

Missed today's offer unfortunately but wouldn't have backed the winner anyway.

Money back for 2nd and 3rd in the opener tomorrow. Looks like a fairly open race, I'm leaning towards Timoshenko. 

Was working yesterday and just lumped it on Godolphin shock horror. Money back but a poor day for me. I was between 3 today. 

lil Rockerfellar? Only has 1 run on the flat and it was a money back race. I’m sure I mentioned how lenient it’s opening flat mark was and it absolutely skooshed it. Up and incredible 17 pounds but who knows how good it can be. Timoshenko has been a revelation winning its 5 handicap starts. 7 pounds more today but it’s last win was a class 2. True Destiny has fantastic form over 2m+ and is only up 3 pounds after it’s last win but this is a good step up in class. Will opt for one of those and good luck all 

Just watched it back. If Seinesational had stuck to the rail he might have one. Some you win, some you win I guess 🤔👀👀👀😂😂😂😂

Edited by jagfox99

Gone for Almania today and a bit of e/w on The Trader. I've been backing his last few efforts without any return but Johnston has his stable simmering on the boil and had his most monthly winners in July. He has a couple of winners at Goodwood already.

Yesterday I looked at 3 had my £10 on the 3rd one which was 3rd money back and had a few on timochenko which paid for my day. 

All im going to say about today’s effort is Hayley Turner better redeem herself after that shit show of a performance on Molly Davis yesterday.