September 2nd West Premier fixtures etc

archieb

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i asked did he ask the person that took part in the secret vote

Well al explain it to you so you understand . Each club has a committee & this committee decide on various things to do with their club & such things as votes to do with re electing the west fa fixtures secretary. The club has a vote & they decide if they want a or b . Then the club delegate goes to the secret vote meeting & makes the clubs choice . So henceforth there are more than just the 1 person who knows what each club voted
Hope that clears it up for you ?

Well al explain it to you so you understand . Each club has a committee & this committee decide on various things to do with their club & such things as votes to do with re electing the west fa fixtures secretary. The club has a vote & they decide if they want a or b . Then the club delegate goes to the secret vote meeting & makes the clubs choice . So henceforth there are more than just the 1 person who knows what each club voted
Hope that clears it up for you ?

Let me explain to you so that you understand i will keep it simple for you. As you stated it was a fan that said Talbot voted for him. Do you know for a fact that this fan speaks for the club or is on the committee or spoke with the person that was part of the secret vote

Let me explain to you so that you understand i will keep it simple for you. As you stated it was a fan that said Talbot voted for him. Do you know for a fact that this fan speaks for the club or is on the committee or spoke with the person that was part of the secret vote

[emoji23][emoji23]. I never stated what club it was so your just jumping to conclusions now [emoji12] & that's a FACT
I'm not on our committee but yet I know how we voted so maybe other fans at other clubs possibly might know the way their club voted ?

[emoji23][emoji23]. I never stated what club it was so your just jumping to conclusions now [emoji12] & that's a FACT

I'm not on our committee but yet I know how we voted so maybe other fans at other clubs possibly might know the way their club voted ?

Well was pretty obvious which club you where talking about you jumped in on this topic when i asked someone else a question as per usual you ken everything about every other club . When infact you no nothing for all you know your club rep could have voted him back in did you go the vote and sit next to him when vote was done NO so the FACT is you ken f**k all as per

Well was pretty obvious which club you where talking about you jumped in on this topic when i asked someone else a question as per usual you ken everything about every other club . When infact you no nothing for all you know your club rep could have voted him back in did you go the vote and sit next to him when vote was done NO so the FACT is you ken f**k all as per

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
No need to get upset now dear
If you can't handle a discussion without resorting to foul & abusive language may I suggest you shouldn't be on here ?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
No need to get upset now dear
If you can't handle a discussion without resorting to foul & abusive language may I suggest you shouldn't be on here ?

Listen dont patronise me. Im not your dear not getting upset just pointing out the obviou you stick your nose in every thing when infact you ken f**k all FACT

Listen dont patronise me. Im not your dear not getting upset just pointing out the obviou you stick your nose in every thing when infact you ken f**k all FACT

Not sticking my nose in just stating a point on a thread on a discussion about football . That is allowed still in this day & age
I will comment on any thread I deem fit to ok & if you have an issue with that DEAR than frankly I couldn't give 2 hoots

Not sticking my nose in just stating a point on a thread on a discussion about football . That is allowed still in this day & age
I will comment on any thread I deem fit to ok & if you have an issue with that DEAR than frankly I couldn't give 2 hoots

You really are an idiot what point are you stating that your thick ? What part of secret vote do you not get oh wait is it the part that a fan said they voted him back in well ma bad if a fan states it then it must b true

55 minutes ago, Smudger said:

Get a grip of yourself we all know exactly what he's saying....your just going out you way to be a typical Talbot fan on here with the I know best routine.

12 minutes ago, Smudger said:

You really are an idiot what point are you stating that your thick ? What part of secret vote do you not get oh wait is it the part that a fan said they voted him back in well ma bad if a fan states it then it must b true

What your saying is the delegate from each club asked to turn up for vote  gets to choose without any inputd from club.....feck aff ya roaster

What your saying is the delegate from each club asked to turn up for vote  gets to choose without any inputd from club.....feck aff ya roaster

I will say it simple for you aswell ya zoomer was that fan speaking on behalf of the club or is he just a fan on hete with no ties to the club

Get a grip of yourself we all know exactly what he's saying....your just going out you way to be a typical Talbot fan on here with the I know best routine.

So just cos i ask a simple question as to how he knows for a fact on a secret vote that makes me know best aye right what it proves to me is thst you are a typical Talbot hater

"No later than 31st August".
He's got till Thursday next week or he's in breach of the constitution again, which he already is by leaving 30th September blank!
This man thinks he can do, or not do, exactly as he likes!!
Motion of no confidence at the January General Meeting anyone?

Who did pollok vote for in terms of the fixture man ? If you voted the guy back in then stop bloody complaining , it's all you seem to ever do right enough.

Archived