The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Must be extremely hard and stressful being a nurse as it is without randoms on the internet having a go at you for euthanising people

Nobody had a go at her for anything, at least read the content before you jump in with the rest of the trumpets.

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

6 pages back you found my comment.

At least you don't seem bothered about it.
Here is a tip for you....

It happened to be on the page where I left off.

I'm never bothered about anyone referring to me being an ex taxi driver, you've used it as a put down regularly on here, I was offered a departmental managers job at Asda from a then manager who used my services, know what, I couldn't take the pay cut.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Like 19QOS19 I have witnessed a long drawn out term of palliative care for a loved one. The comfort in terms of pain relief administered by these professionals might well be secondary to the comfort offered to a patient by people who go to work each day and help them come to terms with, and face up to their mortality. Or the comfort gained by knowing that these nurses will be there for the people you love who are helplessly watching you die. I like to think that qualifies me to have an opinion on this.*

Thank f**k people like you will always correctly be viewed as tin-foil lunatics or trolling arseholes, and people like Cuddy will always be respected for the incredibly difficult job they do.

*I can't rule out the fact that you may have encountered people who are bad at palliative care, after all I have met some right bell-end taxi drivers. Thankfully not all though.

I've not posted a bad word about palliative care nurses, not that that matters on here.

12 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

One poster on here has already managed to "fire in" about Cuddy and as I far as I can recall it didn't end well.

She's a nurse not Einstein ffs.

The amount of people on this site that try to ingratiate themselves with cuddy is absolutely boak inducing by the way.

I hardly see her post but when ever she does there is a plethora of sycophants appear within seconds to fawn over her offerings as if they were Einstein like insights.

Absolute desperation to show her how much they support her in the off chance she might give them a smidgen of attention.

It’s utterly creepy.

Wtf are you on about? Only a fucking moron or troll would agree with AyrMad's proposition.

22 minutes ago, bennett said:

Mixed kebab and chips n cheese tonight Mags....

Your inevitable cholestral induced fatal heart attack may yet prevent you from collecting your 'Worst Ever Poster' award.

You could always ask The Kincardine to take it for you.

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Your inevitable cholestral induced fatal heart attack may yet prevent you from collecting your 'Worst Ever Poster' award.

You could always ask The Kincardine to take it for you.

I've always liked your positivity Mags, it's one of your better qualities....

28 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I've got myself and 3 kids that all know what happened, we're all cool with it, we knew it was probably going to end that way, my wife also knew the score as she was a qualified nurse.

There are some amount of dafties on here, I was the palliative care person in my house 24/7 for 10 months, I was the expert on what was happening with my wife.

26 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

You just concentrate on getting the trolleys straight.

25 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Nobody had a go at her for anything, at least read the content before you jump in with the rest of the trumpets.

22 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

It happened to be on the page where I left off.

I'm never bothered about anyone referring to me being an ex taxi driver, you've used it as a put down regularly on here, I was offered a departmental managers job at Asda from a then manager who used my services, know what, I couldn't take the pay cut.

16 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I've not posted a bad word about palliative care nurses, not that that matters on here.

12 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

She's a nurse not Einstein ffs.

Hey, mate, listen up....

Any chance you could just shut the f**k up and stop slavering utter shite?

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Hey, mate, listen up....

Any chance you could just shut the f**k up and stop slavering utter shite?

Naw, I could post for a week in here and it wouldn't come close to the amount of shite that's already in here.

Edited by ayrmad

6 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Naw, I could post for a week in here and it wouldn't come close to the amount of shite that's already in here.

To be fair you've made a weeks worth of posts in 3 or 4 hours.

Each one as migraine inducing as the last.

Edited by Flybhoy

Just now, PB 4.2 said:

Ayrmad desperate to be included in a Mags, Bennett group hug.  

A blessing for this poster the voting is closed.  

I'm not desperate enough to bother about stupid votes on an anonymous football forum, wouldnae lower myself to vote for anyone. this place is full of those I imagine trawling Facebook for likes.