The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

3 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

My old dear went into nurse training from the age of 15 and worked as one till the day she died and said the exact same thing as this. That at the end the doses of morphine administered for pain relief were what ultimately killed many patients.

When my stepdad was nearing the end the doc asked us if we wanted the dosage increased. We said yes and he died a couple of hours later. As far as I am concerned we basically put an end to his suffering and I would do it again as watching a giant of a man (in my eyes) reduced to an almost empty shell and racked in pain was not the way that he deserved to go.

When my stepdad was nearing the end the doc asked us if we wanted the dosage increased. We said yes and he died a couple of hours later. As far as I am concerned we basically put an end to his suffering and I would do it again as watching a giant of a man (in my eyes) reduced to an almost empty shell and racked in pain was not the way that he deserved to go.

Same with my mum. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it in the slightest.

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Ayrmad is actually arguing about palliative care with a palliative care nurse. 

Ayrmad has previously made it known on here he is a taxi driver. 

That is what is happening here folks. What times we live in.

The last taxi driver I attempted to engage with in a meaningful conversation was a big fan of Donald Trump.

Apologies to taxi drivers since for my lack of engagement...

The amount of people on this site that try to ingratiate themselves with cuddy is absolutely boak inducing by the way.

I hardly see her post but when ever she does there is a plethora of sycophants appear within seconds to fawn over her offerings as if they were Einstein like insights.

Absolute desperation to show her how much they support her in the off chance she might give them a smidgen of attention.

It’s utterly creepy.

The amount of people on this site that try to ingratiate themselves with cuddy is absolutely boak inducing by the way.

I hardly see her post but when ever she does there is a plethora of sycophants appear within seconds to fawn over her offerings as if they were Einstein like insights.

Absolute desperation to show her how much they support her in the off chance she might give them a smidgen of attention.

It’s utterly creepy.

You don’t actually believe that do you?

Wouldnt you say its more creepy that you think anyone who engages with a complete stranger on a forum who happens to be female is trying to fire into her?

We don't all stray from the ones who love and trust us as easily as u m8.

I don’t see any other poster on here who ignites so much support and reinforcement (not encouraged I might add) for just pretty standard posts.

It only leads me to believe that people have ulterior motives and I bet there is a right few have tried to instigate private conversations.

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I don’t see any other poster on here who ignites so much support and reinforcement (not encouraged I might add) for just pretty standard posts.

It only leads me to believe that people have ulterior motives and I bet there is a right few have tried to instigate private conversations.

This.

P.s....when did you start becoming a decent poster???

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

^^^

Didn't receive a reply.

Are other woman allowed to speak to Cuddy? (Btw, wid).