The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Just now, Lisa Cuddy said:

My favourite bit was your paranoid nonsense that medical journals don't publish these things. 

It's an ethical minefield for some and we have to approach it very carefully. In practice, it's very simple. As long as your intention is relief of pain, all is good. We absolutely don't administer any drug with the thought of ending life. Mostly. Shipman fucked us up a bit there. Bad egg. 

It's only in the head of yourself and the seals that I suggested otherwise.

1 minute ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

You equated symptom relief with euthanasia. Revise it all you like. But you did. 

If you're whacking a dose big enough to kill them then it is, just because the law draws an arbitrary line doesn't mean it's not happening.

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

If you're whacking a dose big enough to kill them then it is, just because the law draws an arbitrary line doesn't mean it's not happening.

You changed your mind again then and now they ARE the same thing? 

The line isn't arbitrary at all. But then you've never actually educated yourself on the subject so I wouldn't expect you to know. 

2 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

For what? Which symptom am I treating and which drug am I using? 

I know what you're doing. You're thinking of pain management and massive doses of morphine. There's far more to my job than that. You need to stop paying attention to gutter press. 

Please don't tell me I kill people for a living. Thank you. 

Exactly. That's strictly a hobby.

37 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

You changed your mind again then and now they ARE the same thing? 

The line isn't arbitrary at all. But then you've never actually educated yourself on the subject so I wouldn't expect you to know. 

I've not changed from my original position, give the patient enough drugs to stop the pain even if the dose is going to kill them.

6 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

I'm surprised to see an Ayr fan taking such a strong stance against morphine tbqh

I'm not taking a stance against morphine or any other form of pain relief.