Tin Star

jimmy boo

Looking forward to this new series starting on Sky Atlantic this week. Starring Tim Roth who i'm not that familiar with as I didn't even know he was English!! He plays a Metropolitan detective who relocates his family to Canada for a quiet life. Second series has just been announced before the first one has been shown. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/8/2017 at 16:31, jimmy boo said:

I had enough of weird shit with Leftovers.

It's very low on weirdness. The location makes it a bit like Twin Peaks or The Shining but it's really just a straightforward tough cop with dodgy past thriller. 

I've watched 5 episodes now and Tim Roth has gone Rambo. 

• 1 year later...

Surprised there's not a thread for this already.

Top drawer staff from Tim Roth and pure milfs Genevieve O'Reily and Christina Hendricks. 

A British Police Officer becomes the New Chief of Police and moves his family to the Canadian Rockies. But as new faces appear around the sleepy town and a sudden big Oil Company and the promise of big money coming in, the small Canadian town begins to see violence and crime erupt. After tragedy strikes, secrets emerge and the fight begins. Welcome to Little Big Bear.

Looking forward to season 2!

Christina_Hendricks.jpg

Genevieve-OReilly.jpg

I’ve never heard of this.  I could watch Tim Roth do a crossword puzzle and be entertained.  And there’s one or two things I like about Christina Hendricks that I can’t quite put my finger on, without express verbal consent.

10 hours ago, Lofarl said:

I’ve never heard of this.  I could watch Tim Roth do a crossword puzzle and be entertained.  And there’s one or two things I like about Christina Hendricks that I can’t quite put my finger on, without express verbal consent.

You'd need more than 1 finger!

Season 2 starts on Jan 24th on Sky Atlantic!!!

Dont watch this if you haven't finished Season 1 yet Stevo!!!

Archived