pollok for the league

PollokTillIDie17

Well I have just managed to catch up on all the drama as imuch just back from holiday! A lot of focus on our new signing! To be fair a player like that shouldn't be fighting relegation with Chris mackies flops! Final piece of the jigsaw for us!! WELCOME TO NEWLANDS FIELD BRYAN MCGREGOR

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, PollokTillIDie17 said:

Well I have just managed to catch up on all the drama as imuch just back from holiday! A lot of focus on our new signing! To be fair a player like that shouldn't be fighting relegation with Chris mackies flops! Final piece of the jigsaw for us!! WELCOME TO NEWLANDS FIELD BRYAN MCGREGOR

Newlands Field ?  Bryan McGregor ?  Its got to be a wind up. Or could it be we have just witnessed the birth of the newest fuckn roaster on Pie & Bovril ?

1 hour ago, PollokTillIDie17 said:

Might have been in Bar L for his holiday :unsure:

1 hour ago, monthelie' said:

As first posts go, that's quite an effort.

Aw chin up son in sure u will get a replacement hahahaha infact a herd forth wanderers have put wully pearson on the transfer list lol we mite lend u some money to buy him !poor arthurlie

13 minutes ago, PollokTillIDie17 said:

So it's deemed as a wind up as I think pollok will win the league! It's funny that it's the wee teams that have replied lol aw such a wee shame PTID

Look shit for brains. If you want to be taken seriously, try getting the name of your player correct.

1 minute ago, Satori. said:

Look shit for brains. If you want to be taken seriously, try getting the name of your player correct.

Don't be so angry! Arthurlie fan I take it !  A wee spelling mistake and every one up in arms ! Cmon it's only junior footy lads 

Archived