Beith vs Talbot

TFW

A football song and your picking out who's signing ha ha,  well makes sense in 40yrs I've yet to hear Talbot sing a song so I guess it's strange for you lot of paper rustlers 

To be honest there wasn't much else to get excited about yesterday if you were a Talbot fan ...........:)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, theshed said:

To be honest there wasn't much else to get excited about yesterday if you were a Talbot fan ...........:)

Early exit fae the scottish for them and it will be meltdown central  up that way. There fans are so used to winning all the time but things come to and end imagine saying in 1990 to Liverpool fans you won't win the league for the next 27 yrs at least they would think you need locked up, I just see a shift happening, not saying it will be us that take up the mantra but I think the Glasgow clubs will start at some point dominating.  Now everyone is batting the same financially just can't see anyone wanting endure travelling down to that dustbin week in week out when there no winning just no happening.

55 minutes ago, theshed said:

No no no...... They've got much more class than that ....... You're wrong as they change the words to " shagging our men and drinking our beer " in their own rendition of the lads song :)

So it was your sisters that were singing?

37 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

I think we heard all this pish  last season and the fact of the matter was Beith's trophy cabinet looked the same as inside Kennys head...fecking empty.  HaHa ya rocket.

2 nil going on 5 or 6.........that is all

45 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

45 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Beating us 2-0 at the Slope is going to be the highlight of your season?  You really have an unhealthy obsession as well as an empty head.

5 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Beating us 2-0 at the Slope is going to be the highlight of your season?  You really have an unhealthy obsession as well as an empty head.

Highlight of the season you having a laugh beating a team that finished 4th last year, humping the champs 5 zip is the highlight so far.

3 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Highlight of the season you having a laugh beating a team that finished 4th last year, humping the champs 5 zip is the highlight so far.

The worst Talbot team in decades who finished fourth but got to three cup finals. You bottle crashers did feck all last season bar shite in the nest.

2 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Bottle crashers and lost 3 out 3 finals........OH the irony

Lost two ya thick twat get your facts right if your going to obsess about the Talbot. Fecking hate it when some zoomer comes on giving it the big hoo ha and then makes a pure gobshite of himself.

10 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Lost two ya thick twat get your facts right if your going to obsess about the Talbot. Fecking hate it when some zoomer comes on giving it the big hoo ha and then makes a pure gobshite of himself.

Bwahaha lost 2 nil you say

13 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Bwahaha lost 2 nil you say

Where did I say 2 nil. Are you fecking that thick you don't have the brains to debate. You came on with a quote which like all your inane dribblings was wrong. But when you sing about Maggie Thatcher and Pit closures and know its wrong but still do it then you can't really expect any more. Total fud of a poster!

Where did I say 2 nil. Are you fecking that thick you don't have the brains to debate. You came on with a quote which like all your inane dribblings was wrong. But when you sing about Maggie Thatcher and Pit closures and know its wrong but still do it then you can't really expect any more. Total fud of a poster!

To be honest blackie gold / dipple burn you are an embarrassment too . Constantly slating others , just like quantam and bing you pretty much provide little to this forum .

Fk me beith have created history , won league and it's not even November PMSL.
It's five fekin games 15 points nothing else ,great start to campaign BUT all it takes is couple of draws (see last season's script) or couple defeats and the teams below are not long in catching you.
Every team is capable of taking points off anyone this season so it's a bit early to be writing off Talbot, glenafton, pollok,and maybe even hurlford.

Not this year i think they were worthy winners last year but didnt finish that much in front of beith and talbot who imo are both stronger this year the arse fell out of our season last year when we lost to morton we cudnt turn draws into 3 points which cud of won us the league

Last season ( oh last season [emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji16]) I thought Afton would struggle to finish mid table and we all know how the season ended.
Beith gave us a right going over a couple of weeks ago ( no complaints). But it's a long season ahead and as strong as you say both Beith & Talbert are. Afton are starting to get their act together with their own strong outfit.
I'm not a betting man, but if I were I still wouldn't know where to put my money.

All the best for the season, and may the best Afton win [emoji23][emoji15]

Archived