Beith vs Talbot

TFW

11 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Where did I say 2 nil. Are you fecking that thick you don't have the brains to debate. You came on with a quote which like all your inane dribblings was wrong. But when you sing about Maggie Thatcher and Pit closures and know its wrong but still do it then you can't really expect any more. Total fud of a poster!

Dry your eyes ffs

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Wouldn't get too excited with the flying start .. Prime example would be ourselves 2008/09 unbeaten in league till nearly Xmas and as much as id love to be able to erase the memory we ended up relegated through the play off

Not sure where your getting the idea we said we've won the league, this is the beith v Talbot thread from the weekend all the gloating is about us spanking them on saturday. Not 1 Beith poster has said the leagues over or even mentioned it were just happy to have pumped them on saturday as we all know how much they are on here salivating every week how amazing they are. They just need to dry their eyes and wait for the next 1.

Did anyone else notice how thread bare the Tebbit Shed  was at the start of the game, and remained so for most of the first half? It is remarkable how noisy and busy it got after the gate men had retired for the afternoon. It would appear that video evidence would fully back this up. Can anyone explain why that might be?

Did anyone else notice how thread bare the Tebbit Shed  was at the start of the game, and remained so for most of the first half? It is remarkable how noisy and busy it got after the gate men had retired for the afternoon. It would appear that video evidence would fully back this up. Can anyone explain why that might be?

Quite simple really . Most people like to go in the shed when Beith shoot downhill as you've got a very close up view of any action beith have , in the first half beith were shooting uphill and most fans stand around the home dugout to get a closer view of our goalmouth action , that's it basically explained to you although I know what you were trying to imply .

3 hours ago, theshed said:

Quite simple really . Most people like to go in the shed when Beith shoot downhill as you've got a very close up view of any action beith have , in the first half beith were shooting uphill and most fans stand around the home dugout to get a closer view of our goalmouth action , that's it basically explained to you although I know what you were trying to imply .

Just ignore him, he always does this when he wants to move focus away from the actual game as he's been proved wrong with his comments.  You have to remember he can't see anything else through his Talbot tinted glasses.  

5 hours ago, Isabel Goudie said:

The Maggie's Matez meeting must have over-ran.

23 hours ago, theshed said:

To be honest blackie gold / dipple burn you are an embarrassment too . Constantly slating others , just like quantam and bing you pretty much provide little to this forum .

You say I contribute nothing to the forum but your the first on the board dishing out green dots to air head Kenny. Kenny is a wind up merchant but there you are green dot, green dot. Make up your mind because the biggest embarrassment on this forum was you and Quantum's public meltdown, now that was cringeworthy.

8 hours ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Good to see the alcohol situation at the Tebbit has been enforced and your now not allowed alcohol into the ground unless its in a can or bottle.

20 hours ago, theshed said:

I think you will find that the Beith side was rather sparse generally in the first half, check video, in fact at kick off significantly so. Never mind, your team get good vocal backing for half the game, I'm sure the new found enthusiasm by the Beith locals will stand the club in good stead, after all  they will have £6 extra to spend in the local hostelry after the game, who will no doubt sponsor the club.

I think you will find that the Beith side was rather sparse generally in the first half, check video, in fact at kick off significantly so. Never mind, your team get good vocal backing for half the game, I'm sure the new found enthusiasm by the Beith locals will stand the club in good stead, after all  they will have £6 extra to spend in the local hostelry after the game, who will no doubt sponsor the club.

Just you stick to talking shite about Talbots crowds and let the beith boys get behind our team like we always do .:)

25 minutes ago, theshed said:

Just you stick to talking shite about Talbots crowds and let the beith boys get behind our team like we always do .:)

Aye, you're quite right my Beith chum, 2.45 geeitlaldie!

5 hours ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

Beith fans couldn't get in at kick off due to the hoardes of Talbot "committee" coming through the gates.....

So, you admit the sparseness then my Beith chum? What did you spend your £6 on?

So, you admit the sparseness then my Beith chum? What did you spend your £6 on?

Not admitting any sparseness Isa as it's nonsense. There may have been some who were a few mins late but definitely not hoardes at half time as that is pure fabrication. My point was more aimed at the amount from Talbot who didn't pay their £6.

My £6 was well covered by what I do for the club.

34 minutes ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

Not admitting any sparseness Isa as it's nonsense. There may have been some who were a few mins late but definitely not hoardes at half time as that is pure fabrication. My point was more aimed at the amount from Talbot who didn't pay their £6.

My £6 was well covered by what I do for the club.

Video would suggest different. BTW, does the Beith Committee pay to get into away games?

Archived