After Dinner Party Piece!

The old fag ash trick is a good one. Making it swap from one hand to the other 'without touching it' I had a few free drinks over the years due to that one. Fucked now that you can't smoke in pubs mind.

I also like the teaser about the Diego Maradona goal against England in 86. He beat 3 Peters and 3 Terry's, can you name them? I've never actually watched the goal with the intention of proving the veracity of the question but it's always fun watching people go through the line up and trying to find the elusive 3rd Terry.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mate used to snort a unused Johnny up his nose and pull it out his mouth.
Went wrong one night in Negociants and got stuck and I had to shove my hand in his mouth and pull the little bit that was sticking out. Managed to get it and stop him from choking.
Don't think he's tried it since.

1 hour ago, The Equalizer said:

The old fag ash trick is a good one. Making it swap from one hand to the other 'without touching it' I had a few free drinks over the years due to that one. Fucked now that you can't smoke in pubs mind.

I also like the teaser about the Diego Maradona goal against England in 86. He beat 3 Peters and 3 Terry's, can you name them? I've never actually watched the goal with the intention of proving the veracity of the question but it's always fun watching people go through the line up and trying to find the elusive 3rd Terry.

Who is the elusive, 3rd Terry?

1 minute ago, The Equalizer said:

All correct.

He beat Terry Butcher twice!

I was struggling with Terry Fenwick. I was tempted to go with Terry Hurlock but then I remembered he was shite.

It's a good little teaser and it get peoples cogs turning. Fenwick is the one most people get last.

One of the best moments was the press conference after the match. Butcher had been moaning on about the Maradona handball and how he gets away with murder.
Maradona was then interviewed and was informed of Terry Butchers opinions. To which he replied ' Terry who?' :lol:

My mate used to snort a unused Johnny up his nose and pull it out his mouth.
Went wrong one night in Negociants and got stuck and I had to shove my hand in his mouth and pull the little bit that was sticking out. Managed to get it and stop him from choking.
Don't think he's tried it since.

What I don't understand about tricks like this is how does the person discover they can do it? The guys sitting bored one day and start putting stuff up his nose to see what happens? Begs the question: what else has he tried?

2 minutes ago, Father Dougal McGuire said:

What I don't understand about tricks like this is how does the person discover they can do it? The guys sitting bored one day and start putting stuff up his nose to see what happens? Begs the question: what else has he tried?

I've seen the johnny trick before but the one that disturbed the most was watching a boy start pushing a bayonet down his japs eye, not the whole bayonet but enough for me to wince. 

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

Why were you watching this???

I shared a mess with him and he felt the need to show off. Another time he put the end of a padlock down, all the way to where it starts to curve round. I'm not a tadger watcher by inclination but the possibility of it going horribly wrong was just too much NOT to watch.

I've done some stupid things myself over the years to impress 'the lads' but I'll be keeping stum, I've seen the pelters poor Throbber gets for his honesty. 

10 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I shared a mess with him and he felt the need to show off. Another time he put the end of a padlock down, all the way to where it starts to curve round. I'm not a tadger watcher by inclination but the possibility of it going horribly wrong was just too much NOT to watch.

I've done some stupid things myself over the years to impress 'the lads' but I'll be keeping stum, I've seen the pelters poor Throbber gets for his honesty. 

I once snorted a line of Wasabi while drunk. Wasn't even a dare, I just declared I would do it. Wasn't THAT bad but it hurt enough to make me feel like a fool.

Just now, The Equalizer said:

I once snorted a line of Wasabi while drunk. Wasn't even a dare, I just declared I would do it. Wasn't THAT bad but it hurt enough to make me feel like a fool.

A mate told me about a time they were ashore in somewhere like Thailand and someone had bought some sherbert dip out of nostalgia, some of the bosses came into the same bar so someone came up with the idea to pretend it was coke and they cut it into lines with credit cards and snorted it. He said it was one of the most painful things he'd done. They got bollocked for it too. :lol:

Archived