Strictly Come Dancing

The Naitch

Brilliant show. Good that JJ is a distant last 
Hopefully the end of JJ tonight
JJ is safe.
f**k off
He's obviously carrying the majority of the public vote. Especially playing on the military veteran aspect from Remembrance week.
As long as that happens, he's there till the final.

1 minute ago, RosspCfc said:

Always found it mental that Blackpool is the centre of the dance world. It's like Burntisland being the centre of the rock music world or something 

You mean it isn't?

I wonder if the singers are now raging that they don't get name checked like they did in previous years. They'll have cameo accounts and albums to promote!

4 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

You mean it isn't?

I wonder if the singers are now raging that they don't get name checked like they did in previous years. They'll have cameo accounts and albums to promote!

Centre of the Red Pudding world I suppose! (Feel free to correct, any Fifers watching).

Jesus Bill Bailey's son's a bruiser

Edited by RosspCfc

2 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Gorka didn't bring his shorts from last week along for this week. Shame that.

Open shirt instead. I'll live. If that's in the dance off ahm takin ma baw and gan hame

Just now, RosspCfc said:

Open shirt instead. I'll live. If that's in the dance off ahm takin ma baw and gan hame

I'll be surprised if they're in the dance off. The judges were a lot more generous than I thought they'd be.

Just need Gorka to turn up with the shorts from last week and the shirt from this week and I'm sorted.

Just now, RosspCfc said:

9? Jesus wept. I know I dislike him so probably always going to think he's shite but nae way

I know the scoring can be all over the shop sometimes but that's just ridiculous.

Big dance coming up for Clara and Aljaz.