Hibs v Celtic .. LC Semi

paddymcp

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that semi final against Dundee United a couple of years back was the least arsed I'd ever feel about a semi final at Hampden, but it turns out this has topped it considerably. 3/4-0 Celtic, just get it over with.

stickin 4 past edinburghs   wee joke club an seein the leith vermin greetin intae there burnt spoons  will be best thing since the  last *** skelpin!!! Mon the hoops!!! HH!:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

e534461c87049b3e1d638c5e91cfd485.jpg

I think this will be a good game and Hibees have a fair chance of winning!

Lenny has made Hibs a decent team and they came as close as anyone to winning at Parkhead last month.

Celtic, obviously favourites here, should just have enough quality to edge through to the final. I could see it 3-2 either way.

An inconvenient time on a Saturday for most. I'm staying through in Glasgow tomorrow night for it but i don't enjoy a 1215 kick off at Hampden due to the time spent travelling to the stadium and lack of opportunity for a few beers before hand.  Would still be a sell out in the Hibs end if the game was against Rangers. 

But how the Hibs fans ridiculed our support at the SC Semi when we moaned about kick off times !!

Archived