Hibs v Celtic .. LC Semi

paddymcp

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NorthernJambo said:

Guessing the laddy Marciano will be back in nets against us on Tuesday...

Given what goes through Lennon's head... could be Dabrowski for all we know

That keeper is dreadful. :lol:

If Carson lets one like that in tomorrow he'll be getting accusations of lying down to Rangers, from some of our own fans too no doubt.

I honestly do not see Celtic ever losing another game, or indeed NOT winning a domestic competition any time in the next few years at least, there is simply no one capable of laying a glove on them.

Guest DAVIDB69
That keeper is dreadful. :lol:
If Carson lets one like that in tomorrow he'll be getting accusations of lying down to Rangers, from some of our own fans too no doubt.
I honestly do not see Celtic ever losing another game, or indeed NOT winning a domestic competition any time in the next few years at least, there is simply no one capable of laying a glove on them.

Have switched to the English game now as there is absolutely nothing to hold interest in the game.

Unfortunately don't see anyone beating them anytime soon either which is ridiculous . It's frightening when they switch to Europe and how poor they are becomes obvious.

Remember Europe is a not a level playing field and it's so unfair on Celtic remember

4 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Why is this guy in goal anyways?  What happened to the Israeli guy, he seemed pretty good

Had a stinker vs Motherwell then was out for Yom Kippur.... Lennon said earlier he'd have to fight for his place back... don't think it'll be much of a fight

Disappointed for Laidlaw... seemed decent vs Aberdeen & Ross County...

Poor keeping for both goals imo. Though wrong footed I think he could have done better at the first as the ball bounced perfectly for him to get a good hand on it. 2nd goal is one of the worst mistakes I’ve ever seen

Hibs could probably save a lot of points by signing Stranraers goalie.

Not a great deal in it as far as the balance of play goes but Celtic are pretty much cruising it thanks to that keeper. He is utter fucking guff.

Ross Laidlaw was our 3rd choice keeper, by an absolute fucking mile. That's why, he's keech and I'm amazed Hibs went near him. 

He’s done well in his couple of games this season but over the course of a full season he’ll get found out for the absolutely pish keeper that he is.

Celtc have been playing well below their usual tempo and are strolling it. Stokes up top on his own with McGeough behind him has been woeful.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Where all da Hibs fans at ?

They're always going on about their fantastic Hampden support. Do they think the game's tomorrow ?

Archived