It had to end sometime - Celtic v Dundee 14th Oct

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Considering Celtic have challenged for drop balls against us, which came about after Scott Brown had raked his studs down someone legs while nobody was looking, you're not really able to take any high ground tbh.

I seem to remember a fairly infamous one against Raith where Raith kicked the ball out for one of the Celtic players then Celtic never gave the ball back and scored from it!

59 minutes ago, thommohawk said:

I seem to remember a fairly infamous one against Raith where Raith kicked the ball out for one of the Celtic players then Celtic never gave the ball back and scored from it!

Sporting integrity FC, surely you are mistaken?

Just seen the highlights on BBC. McGowan at fault for the Ntcham goal, lost the ball twice in 2 seconds in a dangerous area. Bain quite unlucky at how much it moved.

Didn't realise from watching on a stream on my phone how much room Deacon had to the keepers left to just slide the ball home, or how close in he was. Thought Griffiths' chance was a really good one as well which he failed to take. Thought El Baks at the end was closer in as well, decent effort but not as good a chance as I thought.

What is it with Dundee fans, most weeks the diddies have a bit of banter etc, accept their defeat and move on but Celtic/Dundee threads always descend in chaos. So far we’ve had dead babies and decapitated soldiers mentioned, and it’s only Sunday.

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

What has happened in here? Dundee fans are the absolute worst on this site, you lost 1-0 and played well, take the positives and just move on to the next game.

Someone called their manager EBT McCann and it all kicked off.

Dundee fans are the best on the forum, IMO. A great bunch of lads. The only roaster we've ever had was Dave Coaches and it turned out he was actually a Celtic fan. 

Weird bunch, trying to infiltrate our fan base just to tarnish our incredible reputation.

Dundee fans are the best on the forum, IMO. A great bunch of lads. The only roaster we've ever had was Dave Coaches and it turned out he was actually a Celtic fan. 
Weird bunch, trying to infiltrate our fan base just to tarnish our incredible reputation.

You should probably try reading the last 10 pages again. You might change your mind

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Any more made up shite like that you thick fucking twat.

Thankfully the SNP made sure that the bill targeted all offensive behaviour and not just sevco, now if it had been you red Tories...

Archived