Plastic Whistle v Managerless Relegation Fodder

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Echo a previous comment:

Dear Jags,

Apologies for the smugness, and the 'get it right up you' nature of posts from Killie fans on this thread.

This is a rare occurrence, due to us normally being shite.

Regards,

Nutz

ps. You'll not experience this type of smugness next season cos Killie are too good for you and you'll be in the Championship enjoying trips to Brechin.

With the fixtures we have in November, if we don't get a win in the next three games it's unlikely that we will have a win on board going into December! Always thought we would dig ourselves out after the start last season but this is a whole new ball game. I reckon in the last two games we have forced their goalkeepers to make no more than two saves in total.  Just don't know where a win is coming from however maybe playing Storey in his correct position, moving Barton back to centre half and bringing Banzo, Lawless and McCarthy into the mix might get us going, but it's a long shot at the moment.  As much as I like Archie and he has done a terrific job, no wins in 14 or so league games would ultimately lead to a sacking at any other club in the country.

Remember last seasons ICT and the St Mirren relegation teams and the hopeless resignation amongst their players when losing? Yeah, that's what our lot looked like today.

The absolute staggering lack of movement was grim. Anytime a player made it into the final third you'd hope they'd have at least two options. At times you'd have said situation with a bucket of space behind the two Killie players coming to tackle them and absolutely no Thistle player in sight.

I know football fans are fickle as f**k, and i did this same statement I think around this time last year, but we look like a team destined for the league below.

50 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Echo a previous comment:

Dear Jags,

Apologies for the smugness, and the 'get it right up you' nature of posts from Killie fans on this thread.

This is a rare occurrence, due to us normally being shite.

Regards,

Nutz

ps. You'll not experience this type of smugness next season cos Killie are too good for you and you'll be in the Championship enjoying trips to Brechin.

That's a ludicrous comment...Brechin will be relegated from the Championship

We're going down, there was no pace in the team and McGinn and Nitriansky are no replacements for Booth, Dumbuya and Elliott. 

4 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Remember last seasons ICT and the St Mirren relegation teams and the hopeless resignation amongst their players when losing? Yeah, that's what our lot looked like today.

The absolute staggering lack of movement was grim. Anytime a player made it into the final third you'd hope they'd have at least two options. At times you'd have said situation with a bucket of space behind the two Killie players coming to tackle them and absolutely no Thistle player in sight.

I know football fans are fickle as f**k, and i did this same statement I think around this time last year, but we look like a team destined for the league below.

When we were doing badly at the start of last season we were at least playing well but not getting the results, this season we've been Championship destined f**kwits.

Mate, tbh, we were like that against Ross County before the international break. We looked like our players were going through the motions but couldn't give a toss, thats when it became clear McCulloch had lost the dressing room.

If the Thistle players are doing the same then there may be things happening behind the scenes, if so, maybe then its time for change.

On the other hand, I suspect it's more to do with your current injury list so I doubt it's time to hit the panic button just yet.

Archived