Hibs vs Dons 14.10.17

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs have only lost one game this season and the Dons are undefeated. Both teams have players who could win it for them.  Either team could win this but a draw is the most likely outcome, which  would be a decent enough result.

4 hours ago, St. Jude said:

I remember the last time the sheep came down to Easter Road full of confidence............... Dom  :wub:

A lot of similarities actually; unbeaten in the first eight league games, (joint) top of the league. All we need now is a rumour that McInnes is pumping Kari Arnason's wife.

1 minute ago, Borough Briggs said:

Hibs support look set to sell this one out! Incredible from them! Are Hibernian giving half the south stand to their own fans now? surely they have to...

We put our tickets on sale online at 5.30pm on Tuesday and they were sold out by 10pm. We've asked Hibs for more but if they've nearly sold out I doubt we'll be getting them. 

2 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

We put our tickets on sale online at 5.30pm on Tuesday and they were sold out by 10pm. We've asked Hibs for more but if they've nearly sold out I doubt we'll be getting them. 

It will be interesting to see if they do as Hearts have done.  For those who can;t get a ticket..Elgin city do a cracking pie haha

8 minutes ago, Borough Briggs said:

It will be interesting to see if they do as Hearts have done.  For those who can;t get a ticket..Elgin city do a cracking pie haha

I suppose Hibs can always do an Elgin and print too many tickets just so we can all get one. 

Around 500 tickets left in the home stands tbh I’d imagine Hibs will give yous the whole of the south

16 minutes ago, WeveGotMcginn said:

Around 500 tickets left in the home stands tbh I’d imagine Hibs will give yous the whole of the south

500 left and over a week until the match? I dare say Hibs will split the away end..PS the best ever Hibs player was Alan Dempsie :) 

Archived