Hibs vs Dons 14.10.17

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh any kind of win will do.

I was fearing the worst against St Johnstone last time out but they couldn't keep up with us. Hopefully we give Hibs defence a test and manage to keep it tight at our end. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Hibs are conceding an average of 1.5 goals per game. 

I'll be gutted if a team with May, Rooney, Christie, McLean et al can't at the very least keep that going.

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Hibs are conceding an average of 1.5 goals per game. 

I'll be gutted if a team with May, Rooney, Christie, McLean et al can't at the very least keep that going.

Good point. Hibs 0 Aberdeen 4.5

Really looking forward to this one - two good teams so should be an entertaining game. 

Do still feel that Aberdeen are a slightly stronger team, but if we replicate our form at Celtic Park then we will definitely be giving them a run for their money.  Then again its Hibs we are talking about so 4-1 Aberdeen. 

I hope McInnes sticks with more or less the same team as started the St Johnstone game. Playing Shinnie at left-back offered more width and variation to our attacking play. That was our best performance of the season by a considerable distance, but I'm expecting this game to probably be our toughest challenge in the league so far. 

Archived