The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

The pint of a lifetime at Dundee United away. Up the Hulltoon. Its Saturday; I'm in love! 
DSC_0498.thumb.JPG.f1107d3409e8cae766dfbb03c7eee617.JPG
Served correctly in a fully up to date M17 glass if I am not mistaken. Looks smashing.
2 pints earlier.
Fucking shitewater.
You can get yourself all the way tae fu.....
Shite you say, seems apt after your mob shat the bed as per earlier.
T is the nectar of the gods, you just stick to your alcopops.
Ahh its ok, already telt. Pleasing.

I've been on foreign shores for the last 3 weeks and have been slumming it with the local pissweiser.  All pleasant enough, but it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm hoping that at some point this week I'll find myself in a hostelry rimming one of these ice cold minxes. 

Went to the gym with the missus last night. "Unfortunately" I forgot my gym gear so said to her, "you have a workout and I'll just sit on the terrace and have a few pints of the lovely cold Tennent's they do here". A few ice cold Ts on a pleasant early evening on the roof terrace of the establishment beckoned but no, she recruited me as a personal trainer and the chance of a few beers was cruelly ripped away from me. By the time we left it was gloomy and raining. Presumably the tears of the Gods who had looked down upon this tragedy unfolding.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Went to the gym with the missus last night. "Unfortunately" I forgot my gym gear so said to her, "you have a workout and I'll just sit on the terrace and have a few pints of the lovely cold Tennent's they do here". A few ice cold Ts on a pleasant early evening on the roof terrace of the establishment beckoned but no, she recruited me as a personal trainer and the chance of a few beers was cruelly ripped away from me. By the time we left it was gloomy and raining. Presumably the tears of the Gods who had looked down upon this tragedy unfolding.

Heartless bitch 

I hope you repaid the favour by fucking destroying her both physically and mentally in the gym.

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I hope you repaid the favour by fucking destroying her both physically and mentally in the gym.

I’m not convinced teaching her how to punch is a great idea. She’s struggling to walk today but not sure if that’s exercise or if she has sneaked in a trip to Falkirk.

Unable to post on Saturday night due to Divs undoubted cocaine and hooker binge taking precedence over the website being fucked. This wee beauty was lapped up whilst on a half crawl along Linlithgow High St.

IMG_20180414_181657.jpg

3 hours ago, mozam76 said:

Unable to post on Saturday night due to Divs undoubted cocaine and hooker binge taking precedence over the website being fucked. This wee beauty was lapped up whilst on a half crawl along Linlithgow High St.

IMG_20180414_181657.jpg

My top self will be doing a crawl through Linlithgow soon, any tips on where to avoid?