The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

4 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

Northern Monk playing a blinder with THIS retro packaging...FWIW I picked up a can of it in Valhalla's Goat yesterday and got Brian the Beardy Brewer as my lager "lovely"....

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2213/3151/products/4-star_-CitraLager-13_1500x.jpg?v=1652885440

At Kelvinbridge?

Wander into town via the Forth and Clyde canal. Cracking walk and fancied a pint so found The Howgait on St James' Road leading up to the Royal hospital. Feck all staff in with one guy running service from the kitchen and the bar, Cavalry arrived and I got a nice pinT of T followed by another couple.

May be an image of drink and text that says "TLAND TENNENT'S T B"

Slainté

Edited by jagfox

5 hours ago, jagfox said:

Wander into town via the Forth and Clyde canal. Cracking walk and fancied a pint so found The Howgait on St James' Road leading up to the Royal hospital. Feck all staff in with one guy running service from the kitchen and the bar, Cavalry arrived and I got a nice pinT of T followed by another couple.

May be an image of drink and text that says "TLAND TENNENT'S T B"

Slainté

Can you have a word about the bar mat please. 

I'm staying well away from the hot weather thread as its become an absolute bin fire. 

That said the elevated temperatures have cause my perfect draft to lose the good fight against warm beer. As such the vitamin T is T for tepid. 

20220718_204947.jpg

I noticed a few years ago that any time I drink tennents I get a howling sore heid the next day? I don't go near it now. Much more into German lager these days like Hoffbrau and Augustinerbrau. Lockdown turned me into a beer snob I think.

On 28/07/2022 at 03:01, andyg83 said:

I noticed a few years ago that any time I drink tennents I get a howling sore heid the next day? I don't go near it now. Much more into German lager these days like Hoffbrau and Augustinerbrau. Lockdown turned me into a beer snob I think.

if you don't like Tennents for what it is - which is pretty consistent and refreshing (on tap in Scotland at least) amongst the lower alcohol beers - then you are not much of a beer snob. 

At worst Tennents can be described as inoffensive. If it gives you a sore head the following day,  probably the issue is quantity as opposed to quality.....

On 27/07/2022 at 16:01, andyg83 said:

Tennents Lager Depreciation Society Thread for this pish.