The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Very jealous of you 'mainlanders'. Flying out of Dublin Airport tomorrow morning. Suppose the barkeep will be offering me some of that HopHouse sh*te.

These people. They have no idea. 

My thoughts are with you at these times.

13 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Very jealous of you 'mainlanders'. Flying out of Dublin Airport tomorrow morning. Suppose the barkeep will be offering me some of that HopHouse sh*te.

These people. They have no idea. 

I suppose the weather will be too inclement to enjoy the beer garden too. I feel your pain.

Just secured 10 x cans of the finest Tennent’s lager the shop had to offer. Add to the 12 in the garage and we’re settling in for the evening. If the good lord tennent can grant one wish, let me be toasting an emphatic Hearts victory. If not, I shall commiserate with a tennents. Enjoy your evening gentlemen.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Tried coffee, paracetamol, exercise, rest, masturbation - no joy. The hangover wouldn’t shift. 4 pints of this however and all is well again..

897AF31B-F4F8-4ABD-BB5D-6C0AEB87DED5.jpeg

No #VitaminT in the house, so had to resort to some Spanish mulled wine to numb this clusterfuck of a hangover.