The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Very kind of you to say. I can’t recall having any positive comments about my hands before.
I shall use this use this ego boost to mitigate the effects of my monstrous coupon.
Lead with the hands m8. Lead with the hands.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'm being treated to dinner in the boozer for Father's Day.  The kids have given me the greatest Father's Day gift I could possibly have asked for...

IMG_20180617_175142~01.jpg

Have they given you the money and let you go yourself ?

Went to the pub with my mate yesterday to watch the football, the barmaid poured one pint of Tennents then got half way through the second  before it ran out. The option was wait for ten minutes or have something else, my mate offered me the Tennents whilst he then had a Heineken, which he stick to all afternoon. Ten pints down and I'm not too bad whilst he's blootered and trying to fire into a girl whilst her boyfriends about three metres away. Moral of the story is don't drink that foreign muck.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

17 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Great piece of P&B photography, folk will struggle to pick you up for anything here. At least as far as I can see.....

Bitter experience.

4 minutes ago, rodallegabombs said:

No coaster. Shameful.

f**k you Rod!