Partick Thistle v Dundee

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Still like the idea of having a designated pen taker, who I think should be Moussa. But can see why AJLS got it if he won it and should have scored if not brought down.

12 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Can't be a red for the Keeper, they changed the rules in the summer. Shocking penalty and he should never have been taking it - Moussa was raging.

Interesting second half ahead, we've bossed the first half but Thistle will score. Think we'll regret the penalty miss.

Hamilton fans saying "Get Doon"emoji1.png

Didn't Moussa take the penalty when AJLS was on a hat-trick against the inbred farming mutants? That would seem to imply he was designated penalty taker. Hope it doesn't come back to bite us *

* It will come back to bite us.

Something is definitely wrong. Spittal dropped, where’s Bannigan? Sammon up front? Why is Dools our best forward and goal scorer not on the field?

This team selection makes little sense. Lawless plays well when the team is. He’s not going to grind out a performance and win this game for us. Him and McCarthy on park isn’t strong enough.

Thank goodness I’m busy today and can’t watch the jag cast live stream [emoji85][emoji51]

Pretty pathetic, the defence is a circus act, the midfield non existent and our plan going forward is to hoof it to Sammon. Players still don’t look up for it, 2nd to every ball. Dundee playing really well to be fair to them.

Thought this was a dundee thread till I seen that last bit[emoji1316][emoji1316][emoji1316]

Archived