Forum Posts causing bother

ICTChris

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I realise it's an age thing, but I look at his picture and think "who would vote for that cùnt?" That's  before consideration of whatever he's done.

When you see the likes of Jacob Rees Mogg and Boris getting voted in, nothing else surprises you. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

When you see the likes of Jacob Rees Mogg and Boris getting voted in, nothing else surprises you. 

He's certainly not unique. I apply the same thinking to nearly everything and everybody now. I think recruitment should be carried out ID parade style. 

10 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Quite right he should apologise to the Thought Police otherwise he's not getting back in the official left wing group chat.

But he'll still be in the the Left Wing (Official) Group Chat

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The idea that folk would not support Boris for PM because he's privileged and out of touch yet would support Rees Mogg is a thought process so convoluted that Stephen Hawking would not be able to comprehend it.

Guido Fawkes, who published the story about O'Mara's comments, has also published a story from a woman in Sheffield who alleges that O'Mara verbally abused her earlier this year.

“I met him on the dating app Happn in August last year. I was chatting to him, he seemed alright and I met up with him once but it was obvious nothing was going to be going on with him. He’s the DJ for West Street Live so I saw him from time to time. In March this year I was out with my friend. There was a bit of an incident. My friend was standing in front of the DJ booth and Jared kicked her coat out of the way… I joked that the DJ had a problem with me because I turned him down… He just flipped, we were having an alright conversation then he just stepped back, looked at me and went “I wouldn’t touch you with a manky woman’s c*ck you ugly b*tch.”

Charmer.

Jamie Cullum is quite inoffensive in the grand scheme of things - leave him and his honky tonk in peace. 

I'm always pretty conscious of what I'd post on here. Fortunately I'm not a raving homophobic misogynist so would be unlikely to post stuff like this MP but I wouldn't post anything that could cause me any bother if dragged up. 

Considering what the likes of Rees-Mogg and Boris say at the present, dragging up somebody's 15 year posts seems a bit small beer.

I noticed the MP in question has cerebral palsy which is presumably why he was on the equalities committee in the first place. So Guido Fawkes has attacked a disabled person for sexist and homeophobic comments- that would have a liberal snowflake's conscience rotating like a perpetual motion machine as to which side to support.

p.s. the above post has now buggered any chance I have of being First President of the Scottish Republic. But "Dictator for Life" sounds more cool anyway.   

Considering what the likes of Rees-Mogg and Boris say at the present, dragging up somebody's 15 year posts seems a bit small beer.
I noticed the MP in question has cerebral palsy which is presumably why he was on the equalities committee in the first place. So Guido Fawkes has attacked a disabled person for sexist and homeophobic comments- that would have a liberal snowflake's conscience rotating like a perpetual motion machine as to which side to support.
p.s. the above post has now buggered any chance I have of being First President of the Scottish Republic. But "Dictator for Life" sounds more cool anyway.   

All the Tories trying to point score over this have abysmal parliamentary records over equality based legislation. Nadine Dorries was on her high horse despite being a prime offender.

Jared O'Mara has said that 

The culture I grew up in was very different.  It was lad culture and football and all that. I got swept up with it and it warped my mindset. It turned me into a bitter and spiteful person if I’m being honest.

"Football and all that".  Stupid, sexist homophobic football fans warped Jared's fragile little mind.

Now it's racism.  On a Morrissey forum O'Mara posted "lets beat the Dagos!" before a the Eire football team played Spain and responded to a a Danish poster by saying "Oh yeah, I might be a 'ginge' but at least I don't practice beastiality like all you Danes!  Up yours with Brass nobs on pig shagger!!!"

What absolutely chronic chat this guy has.  "Up yours with brass nobs on pig shagger!" 

Image result for jose mourinho embarrassed

Guido is releasing more stories every day.  Today's is that O'Mara wrote a review of an early Artci Monkeys gig saying that teenage girls would take the guitarist home to experience his "quick fingered dexterity" and that "sexy little slags" were dancing to the band.

He wrote these reviews when he was in his mid-twenties, meaning he's quite possibly the youngest 'yer da' in history.

Archived