The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, weejoeharper said:

I really don't get anyone voting for  Barry Ferguson. 35.5% win rate in his managerial career. He's in the same managers league as McGhee ffs!

Aye but he bleeds blue which is all that is needed to Rangers manager.

7 minutes ago, weejoeharper said:

I really don't get anyone voting for  Barry Ferguson. 35.5% win rate in his managerial career. He's in the same managers league as McGhee ffs!

He'll appease the bigoted ned element that plagues 95% of their fan base. They didn't turn on Pedro because of his record, they turned on him because he was "too Catholic".  The next manager could have an even worse record on the pitch, they won't care, as long as he's "one of them".

It's going to be McInnes. 
Time to come to terms with that.
Who do you want to replace Derek?
McLeish?
Ross?
Wright?
Lennon?

As long as Wiggy doesn't send an SOS to Derek Adams I'll take anyone.

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

What attributes are required to be “A real Rangers man” ?

To fly into an uncontrollable rage when presented with anything coloured green.

17 minutes ago, Ereshkigal said:

Absolute gibberish nonsense but you know that.

It didn't work out for Pedro as he failed in the big games. That's why he's gone nothing else. 

The big games like against Celtic? If you think a change of manager is going to change your fortunes against them, then you're utterly delusional. They've ran away with this league for at least the next decade.

The Rangers board know this, they know they aren't going to catch up on them anytime soon.... So they're looking for a "real rangers man" to distract from this uncomfortable fact.

Not just those games (although we were poorer against Celtic under Pedro than under Warburton/Murty). These ones as well:
European debacle
Hibs at home
Aberdeen at home
LC Semi v Motherwell
etc.
not too mention rumours of dressing home unrest (partially) caused by Pedro.

You really are a moron if you think that people were against Pedro due to him (supposedly) being a Catholic and that anyone wants Barry as manager.

I want Barry as manager

19 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

What attributes are required to be “A real Rangers man” ?

I long for some journo or presenter to ask 'And by 'our traditions' what exactly do you mean?'  Replying 'our history of sectarianism, anti-catholic bigotry, right wing supremacist attitudes, violence and bullying everyone that gets in our way' might still be acceptable on BBC 'Scotland' and the Scottish media in general but maybe not as well elsewhere these days.

56 minutes ago, Ereshkigal said:

Absolute gibberish nonsense but you know that.

It didn't work out for Pedro as he failed in the big games. That's why he's gone nothing else. 

I thought it was more to do with him falling out with everyone rather than results.

23 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I want Barry as manager

To replace McInnes if he leaves?

Archived