Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Picking you, although you are not the only one.

Please give me your thoughts on physical violence.

Meet me on the 2nd and I'll give you my thoughts...

On a serious note, not sure what your point is here. Someone attacking you doesn't justify mocking someone's disability, the same way it doesn't justify being racist or bigoted towards someone

33 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He put in a lunging tackle on Joe McKee with no attempt to play the ball and got himself sent off. He physically attacked someone in other words.
As did Kallum Higginbotham.

"If Shiels done that in the street he'd get done for assault"

So you're saying that Falkirk fans won't be doing that? Why not? As has already been established on this thread and others, plenty of Falkirk fans think laughing at a guy's disability and making jokes about it is fine

And you have not seen me do that on this thread.

However, the point I make is that someone GENUINELY believes that it’s funny that a fellow player has a glass eye...throw the book at him.

If on the other hand something is said in the heat of the moment on a football pitch with the intent of getting his own back on a two way rammy where neither party is innocent, for me it’s not an 8 game banning offence.

I also question again why O’Hara was not rightfully sent off at the time? For me that would have been a more proportionate punishment.

There is a danger here of permanently damaging a young players career here for something that I rather suspect happens frequently but goes unpunished or with little more than a yellow card.

If someone makes a deliberate attempt to hurt a fellow professional, that’s more serious in my view and should be treated more punitively than it currently is.

I for one, think that the sentence is wrong. Six games would have been fair.

A quick check of the fixtures shows that the eight game ban will be up just before the Dunfermline game. He should have reached maximum seethe by then, and be like an enraged boil, ready to burst. Another heids gan in the brewing.

Just waiting on the Falkirk fan who highlights part of this post attempting to see some hidden message about a players disability.

I thought the 'rivalry' was calming down but the games this season tells me otherwise.

2nd of January will be powderkeg that's for sure. Especially given their will be more people pished than the usual matches.

The players and fans of both teams have shown their are no boundaries in what goes on in the fixture.

Should be an interesting day out.

I thought the 'rivalry' was calming down but the games this season tells me otherwise.
2nd of January will be powderkeg that's for sure. Especially given their will be more people pished than the usual matches.
The players and fans of both teams have shown their are no boundaries in what goes on in the fixture.
Should be an interesting day out.

Aye, bring yer maw.

Just to keep you in check.

We are FAWKURT!!!!

You c***s are genuinely the best. A near constant stream of utter, utter seethe and paranoia. 

I honestly do feel sorry for the 4 decent Falkirk fans who post on here. They must be distraught at being associated with such monumental cretins. 

Archived