The Red Lichties vs Honest Men

Would you have been happy with your goalie conceding some of these goals? Of course Ayr were gonna create some chances football would be pretty boring if defences were on top all the time but you gotta hope your goalies gonna deal with the bread and butter stuff and this was just the latest in some poor goalkeeping from Hutton lately, he does and can pull off some great saves but his errors are costing us dear just now and his confidence is shot. 

Yeah I've changed my mind slightly since seeing the highlights. Hutton had a very poor game.

I do think the defence are getting off a little easy though - but to be expected when there's a clear culprit.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I'm away to strangle out a w**k whilst thinking about the ten minutes of pure sexual football yesterday (remember we created a huge chance just before we scored the fourth).

Wish me luck.

You can do it!

FB_IMG_1509831922310.jpg

No wonder McCall sounded annoyed in the post match interview. Makes a tactical change that completely changes the game and the first thing he's asked is how come Arbroath were on top at the start of the first half. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Iain said:

No wonder McCall sounded annoyed in the post match interview. Makes a tactical change that completely changes the game and the first thing he's asked is how come Arbroath were on top at the start of the first half. :lol:

AUMedia are the last ones that should be getting any flack, they explained that question on their FB page and their reasoning for it.

1 hour ago, Iain said:

Of course taking no responsibility for the obviously woeful line up at the beginning.  

Easy to criticise Hutton for his mistakes but the defence have to take some responsibilities. Where was O'Brian for the first three goals? The highlights tell the story.

ToB dived in on the first one. Only mistake he made all game.

Well that makes it look slightly different and I can see why people behind the goals thought it was a pen. From side on though looks nothing of the sort so you can see why the ref gave the decision he did. Looks like the guy ran over to ToB as he was jumping whereas side on you can’t really see that.

Thought it was 100 percent not a penalty after the highlights but that angles made me unsure.

Not that it matters now though.

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Well that makes it look slightly different and I can see why people behind the goals thought it was a pen. From side on though looks nothing of the sort so you can see why the ref gave the decision he did. Looks like the guy ran over to ToB as he was jumping whereas side on you can’t really see that.

Thought it was 100 percent not a penalty after the highlights but that angles made me unsure.

Not that it matters now though.

At no time does Doc take his eye off the ball.

Archived