Stenhousemuir -vs- Clyde

43 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Yeah, that about sums up his time with us too. I've only seen him in a handful of games but he looks reasonable with the ball at his feet and can take a decent set-piece too.  It helps when guys like Harry Paton and Mark Ferry are doing the dirty work on his behalf.

Agree with that. With Ferry and Paton in the middle, it allows Nicki freedom to help with the attack and gives him more time with the ball at his feet. Saying that, Nicki can also stay back and let Paton attack, something he does quite well and is normally the one winning the set pieces. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Neilly said:

I've seen it all before. Expected to body an absolute gang who turn up and beat us.

0-1. Bookmark this.

I remember a game between the sides at Ochilview a few years ago in the Second Division, Stenny were keeping their heads above water while Clyde were sliding into the abyss, everything was pointing towards a Warriors win but the Bully Wee somehow won 3-0. The two Latvian lads were playing and ran the show.

Many going on Saturday? Shire/Stenny away has always been a personal favourite of mine, hopefully we take a good support and shock these useless c***s. They might actually win then.

Depending on what comes out later tonight will decide if I am there or not.  Much like many others.  

It's a ground we normally take a decent crowd to whether it's Stenny or the Shire we are playing.  Wouldn't hold out hope for much revenue in the away end this week though.  

That 3-0 game if i remember correctly Strachan scored a topper?

Anyway on to the game this weekend... It will be my first game for a number of weeks now simply down to the fact i just cant face it. The football is dreadful but with everyone expecting us to get hammered i reckon we'll do the business. Interesting to see who will be in the dugout but i'm sure all will be revealed in the club statement this evening.

Only guarantee on Saturday though is that i'll have a fair scoop pre match to help me get through the 90 minutes. Up the bully!

Archived